At the dorm....

Hey everyone:)) Can't wait to hear from you guys about these next chapters:)) I have a feeling these next couple of chapters are  going to be really intresting.

Seido regulars all sat in the lunchroom watching films of Inashiro. Everyone was quit analyzing  every little thing Mei and his teammates did.

“In the end, he only threw four change-ups.”Chris said

Eijun grew mad and muttered:

“White-hair.”

“Three forkballs, seven sliders, and his main pitch was a fastball.”Chris read

“Sakurazawa’s batters sucked,” Jun said “but he pitched, knowing full well that we were watching.”

“That’s a crossfire pitch into right-handed batters.”Chris said “He used that pitch well.”

Something made Eijun perked up.

“What’s up Eijun?”Haruichi asked

“Crossfire….”Eijun said with his thumb resting on his chin “The name vaguely sounds familiar.”

“HU!?”Haruichi asked

Hikaru and Miyuki who were sitting In front of the three turned to talk to Eijun.

“Are you serious?”Miyuki asked

“You pitched it in today’s game, brother.”Hikaru replied

“Oh?”Eijun asked

Then something snapped in Eijun’s mind.

“That last pitch you threw at Maiki in the bottom of the sixth.”Hikaru said

It seemed like Eijun remembered that pitch now.

“A southpaw-only pith that goes into right-handed batters chests, while crossing the diagonal of the plate.”Miyuki said “That’s the crossfire pitch.”

Eijun looked at Hikaru and Miyuki amazed and happily.

“You threw that, and you didn’t know?”Miyuki asked

“OF course I did!”Eijun said “The fireball’s been my best pitch all along, and…”

“It’s crossfire…”Haruichi added

“Yeah, that!”Eijun cried “Kuroko fighter.”

“No.”

Hikaru started to laugh…