Hikaru's and Eijun's path....WAIT!? Mom comes to vist?

Instead of thinking back to how Eijun and Hikaru came to Seido lets think to what happened a couple of days ago….the day that mama Sawamura came to check on her two angels…

Nana Sawamura sat in her pj’s Saturday night watching home movies. On the screen were two kids. The two were in the woods…One had a white hat on with beats around the neck, and you could easily tell that one was girl…but the little boy looked just like the girl.

“Ei-Chan Hi-chan what are we doing out here?”Nana asked the five year olds

“I wanna play baseball with Onii-chans!”Hikaru cried

“Awe, you don’t wanna spend time with papa?” Yuuske Sawamura asked

Hikaru turned her head and replied:

“No! I wanna play baseball! I wanna hit a curveball!”

Eijun started to do weird hand movements.

“What are you doing Ei-chan?”Nana asked

“I’m trying to turn into a Kamen rider!”Eijun replied

Hikaru looked at her brother in disbelief and said:

“You’re an idiot.”

“WHO ASKED YOU HIKARU!!!?”Eijun shouted back at his sister

Nana laughed quietly. Hikaru and Eijun had a weird sibling relationship. Hikaru was more down to Earth, liable to say anything that came to her mind, and she was very innocent. Eijun on the other hand was dense, hardheaded, and short tempered. The two fit with each other perfectly. They were very protective over each other and would hurt anyone that hurt the other. Nana wouldn’t lie  it gave her a piece of mind to know that Hikaru was with Eijun…but she wished the two didn’t have to go to school so far away. About that time two sets of feet walked into the room.

“You miss them don’t you?”A voice said

Nana looked up to see her husband, Yuuske...

“Toshi, I want my babies to come home.”Nana said

“Hey, hey…what’s with that attitude do you know how hard we work to convince them to go!” Eitoku cried

Yuuske sighed then replied:

“Hiromu is going to Tokyo tomorrow I can call and ask Ayumi if Hiromu could take you to Seido to see them.”

“Hiromu…isn’t that Tetsumi’s brother…the one that got Hikaru into baseball?”Eitoku asked

“Yeah…he was going to see if Hikaru needed any equipment…”