chapter 2

*Tori's POV*

Hayes and I hopped into my car. I started following the magcon van, and after a few minutes, hayes spoke up.

"You're and amazing photographer" he said. Aw that made me blush.

"Why thank you amazing model" I said back to him.

"I really want to know more about you, you know... outside photography" hayes said hesitantly. it was cute.

"I would love to know more about you too grier" I said.

"Wait how do you know my last name Harris?"

"Uhm you're Hayes Grier, the famous viner, and also happen to now be my client, and I'd like to ask you the same thing" I said with a laugh.

"uhm Well, you're Tori Harris, the amazing photographer, and also happen to be my photographer" Hayes said. well I'm not that famous but I guess he did the same thing I did.

"What type of music do you like?" he asked.

"I know it's probably really weird for a girl and stuff but, I freaking love dubstep, you know remixes." I awnserd.

"SO YOUR NOT THE TYPICAL WHITE GIRL THATS OBSESSED WITH ONE DIRECTION?" he said in shock. I laughed at his reaction.

"Hahaha nooo, the only boy band I like is falloutboy If that even counts" I said with a laugh.

"I can't Believe this, you can't be this cool" he said while rubbing his temples. I laughed histarically at his reaction.

we soon pulled into the parking lot of East side and marios. I've haven't been here since I was in like grade 9.

We got out of the car, and so did the rest of them.

"Oh my god babe I missed you" Gilinsky said rushing over to me, giving me a kiss on the cheek, and holding my hand.

I let goed of this hand. "Gilinsky, be a man, or at least, human" I said as I started to walk away with everyone else, and we where all laughing at what just happend.

we walked in and got a giant booth, because they insisted on a booth.

we sat down, and started talking. "OH MY GOD GUYS LOOK!" Taylor shouted pointing in a direction. We all turned our heads in the direction to see a clown handing kids ballon animals. Oh taylor. I've only known him for a few hours and so far, I've relised he's ridiculously funny, childish, and dirty at the same time.

Taylor motiend for the clown to come, and surpriseingly he did. "Well hello there!" the colwn said and we where all smirking at Taylor who was probably going to do something ridiculous.

"Can I have like, two animals, like connected? loving?" Taylor asked, and we all burst out laughing. Oh Taylor. The clown acted like he didn't know what that meant and made 2 swans with thair heads making a heart. The clown gave it to Taylor, and left before he could say anything else.

"... well... that's not what I was going for.." Taylor said holing the swans. we all laughed, and ordered our food. "Alright, and drinks?" the waitress asked. "Sprite" me and hayes said at the same time. Everyone looked at us weird as if we planned it. they ordered Thair drinks, and the waitress left.

"Sprite huh?" jack j said and smirked.

"i like sprite" we bolth said at the same time again.

"blue and blue aye?" carter teased. we just laughed and enjoyed the rest of the night, and getting to know eachother more.

HEY I HOPE YOU LIKED THAT💕💕💕 I HAVE RLLY GOOD IDEAS. IF YOUR READING THIS, ILYSM 😭

-BE THAT NASHTY POOBEAR