Chapter 17

OMFG GUYS IM CRYING TYSFM FOR OVER 2K READS AHH ILY GUYS SO MUCHH 😭😘😘😘😘💘💘
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

*Before Tori blacked out*

*Hayes POV*

I know Toris apartment number and stuff because she told all of us in case of an emergency.

I payed and thanked the taxi driver and got out. I was about to buzz but then someone opened the door for me. yeeeess.

I took the elevator and went directly to Tori's room.

I knocked. No answer. that's weird.

I knocked again. no answer.

"Tori!!?" I asked still knocking. still no answer.

I then heard something bang and I got worried.

I barged in, and saw Tori in the washroom floor. pale and lifeless.

"TORI OH MY GOD!!" I yelled and rushed to her.

"No no no oh god no" I said under my breath picking her up.

I carried her to her bed and set her down. I ran to the kitchen to get a wet cloth.

I got in the kitchen but then saw something that caught my eye...

A torn up picture. it was so torn I could barely see anything. Nate maybe?

I shook it off and grabbed a cloth and made it damp.

I rushed over to Tori again. I sat on her queen sized bed next to her and gently tapped her forehead.

Oh my god even when she's unconscious she's beautiful.

I continue to top of her head with a damp cloth.

"H-h-h-hayes?" She chocked opening her beautiful bright electric blue eyes. They look dark and glossy right now.

"Yea it's me" I said and rubbed my thumb on her cheek.

She instantly pulled me into a hug and started sobbing into my shoulder.

I rubbed her back. "shhh" I comforted her.

"You must think I'm psycho" she sobbed.

"No I could never think that" I said pulling out of the hug and looking into her eyes.

"H-h-hayes I just had an anxiety attack. I haven't had in two years." She said breaking down once again.

I cupped her face in my hands, and wiped her tears. I bought her head up to force her to look into my eyes.

"Tori calm down please stop crying" I said to her and she started trying to breathe normally.

"Tori you don't need to worry about anything I am going to protect you. I don't fucking care what I have to go through. just don't worry about anything. I'm here for you" I said.

A tear streamed down her face and she hugged me once again.

"Thank you" she whispered.

"No problem"

*Jack G's POV*

"Where the hell did hayes just go!?" Nash said kinda mad.

"I think I know..." I said remembering how Tori just left.

"Tori aye?" Matt and Jack j said reading my mind.

"Ugh hayes" Nash said shaking his head at the ground.

"Dude chill it's obvious hayes likes her... like a lot" Taylor said to Nash.

"Uh guys he's just her X tho why would she be so scared?" Matt asked.

"I honestly have no clue" Shawn said.

"Guys don't worry too much about Nate" Arianna said so quickly.

Everyone looked at her weird.

"Arianna do you-" Jacob started before I pulled her away.

"Well hello to you too" she said.

"Listen, I told Tori that I'd protect her from anything. I feel like Nate did something even worse than just cheating on her. please tell me what he did" I said anxiously.

"Jack... that's for her to tell you not me" she said and started to walk away. I grabbed her arm.

"Please" I pleaded.

"Look, I would tell you but that's not fore to tell please just ask her" she said and walked away. this time, I let her.

I'm going to see Tori tonight anyway.

I have to know. to protect her.

HEY THEREEE ILY GUYS TYSFM AGAIN FOR OVER 2K READS IM STILL SCREAMING AH TYYY

-BE THAT NASHTY POOBEAR