Chapter 9

*Toris POV*

after I nodded in shock, Jack let goed of my waist.

he took the keys and hopped In the car.

I walked to the other side and went in. God what is with me.

"Hayes Huh?" Jack said.

"I guess not... he's 'trouble' right?!" I said to him, using air quotas when i was trouble.

"Look tori... don't be mad at me please... just don't fall for him. He's just going to hurt you in the end. Please" Jack said looking over at me with a look of concern.

wtf. Why is he suddenly so caring and non-playerish. He is so fake.

"Lisen, this is my life. All I know right now, is that I am a photographer for magcon, your a player, and hayes is the sweetest guy on earth" I said truthfully. God he's so annoying.

"He might seem sweet, but trust me. He's going to break you" Jack said turning into a empty parking spot.

I leaned over and looked Jack in the eyes. "I don't break, I'm not a puzzle. The thing about me is, if I crumble, you can fix me easily. I'm not complicated. I'm simple; Beak me, I break back. Harder" I said and opend the door, without leaving eye contact.

I got out and walked away, Leaving him speechless.

*Jack G's POV*

After Tori left, I sat there speechless.

I was expecting her to break down, not trust hayes, and Come to me. Why is she even trying to get with hayes? He's so annoying and uguly. He barely has any abs too. If she wants someone real, she should come to me.

I will get her, I don't care how hard it is.

guys I was really feeling this chapter so I made a short part. Oh and when people comment 'update' I feel nice. It makes me feel good because it means they like it. On my other ff, no one ever commented ANYTHING. So thank you to the people that comment. Ilysm.💕

-BE THAT NASHTY POOBEAR