Chapter 12

*Toris POV*

I was about to run over to jack when hayes stopped me.

"Why do you want to go see him?" Hayes asked looking at the ground.

"Hayes, I belive you and don't doubt you one bit. Jack is my friend and I don't want to see him get hurt" I half lied. I wanted to go question Jack about himself.

"Just please don't lisen to his lies." Hayes pleaded.

"I only lisen to myself" I said and ran in the direction Jack went in.

i found him as soon as he punched a brick wall, watching the blood dripp from his hand.

"Jack!!" I shouted running towards him.

he glided his back on the brick wall and sat down, looking at where his blood dropped.

I sat down next to him, and he didn't want to make eye contact with me, but I don't really care. I care for him, because I know how hurt he felt about the hayes incident, even if it was a long time ago, time doesn't really heal your shadderd heart.

"Why" Jack asked with his voice cracking.

"What do you mean why?"

"Why would you go in Hayes' arms. I told you he's just going to hurt you at the end. I'm not trying to keep you for myself or some shit, I'm trying to protect you from him breaking you"

"Jack... I know what happend between you guys. It's not what it looked like"

"Oh so you know about him stealing the girl I was in love with!!?? Yes! in love!! Ever have something that meant so much to you, snached away in a second!!!??? Forget it you won't understand have a nice life" Jack said about to walk away.

"But I do understand" I said with a tear falling down my face. Jack turned around shocked.

"My parents didn't really want me when I told them about wanting to be a photographer. My aunt and uncle took me in. They ended up dying in a car crash. I lived by myself. I fell in love with a guy named Nate. Yeah in love. Huh I never knew people could be so cruel. He just claimed that he never wanted an uguly ass like me and cheated on me for about 3 years with this girl that was cheating on her boyfriend at the same time. They where double hurting people. What hurt the most was that he knew I was broken on the indide and he didn't want to fix me. There where times where he said he loved me and he would never hurt me. God all those 'I love you's' where lies. What hayes did wasn't meant to happen to steal someone. She didn't mean to hurt you either. She was drunk and stupid. She went to hayes. she probably loved you too. The things alchol can do. but my point is, I Know how you feel, And it's not Hayes fault." I let out.

"Oh my god the pain" I tryed to chuckle, as I wiped my tears. I was looking up so no more tears would fall out of my eyes.

I felt two hands go on my cheeks, whiping away the new tears.

I looked straight to see Jack with glossy eyes.

"Your right" he whisperd.

"about what?"

"all this time I thought I was worthless to everyone. I'm not the only one" He said pulling me in for a tight Hug.

"Friends?"

"Siblings. I'm protecting you. I love you sis"

"Love you too jack"

"Hayes better not mess up. Your too valuable. He's going to hug you so tight all your broken peices will come back together. I promise" Jack said still holding my waist tight against himself.

"I think you already did" I whisperd as I felt myself smile.

a real genuine smile.

I have a real family.

Well damn Tori had it hard and Jack understands now. What will happen between hayes and Tori?

-BE THAT NASHTY POOBEAR