Chapter 23

Btw I don't update till I see a comment. Enjoyy!!

*Brees POV*

Nate's plan is going great. Tori doesn't expect a thing. That's the best part, she doesn't even know what's coming for her.

"And that's when I realized how much I love bagels" Matt finished off his story and I started laughing. This kid is so chill.

I wasn't supposed to become friends with anyone, I was just going to pretend because they are all going to end up hating me at the end, but I actually genuinely like them. It kills me. If Nate knew I don't even know what he would do to me.

"Hey what time is it?" Matt asked no one in particular.

"4:00" Nash said putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Alright guys I'll see you later" I said realizing I had to carry out Nate's plan.

"Alright we will pick you and Tori up at... 1:00?" Johnson asked. 1:00?

"But.. it's 4:00 in the afternoon..." I said confused.

"Yea like 1AM. Sammy always has something wild planned." Gilinsky said.

"What type of wild?" I asked with a smirk.

"Like... Going to a club but, I know we can't get in because this isn't Omaha where you can walk wherever the hell you want so just... wear sweatpants or whatever I Guess it's a surprise" Johnson shrugged.

"Alright..." I said and waved as I walked away.

I hopped In my car and started driving to Tori's. Yep.

Once I got to her room, I took a deep breath and knocked. I feel kinda bad for doing what I'm doing but I have to.

Tori answered the door with messy hair still wearing the same clothes from this morning. I Hear 90210 playing on her tv. I'm guessing she fell asleep watching it.

"Bree?" She asked in a tired voice as she scratched her head.

"Uh yea... I uh.. need to talk to you" I said and she opened the door wider as a way to tell me to come in.

"What's up?" She asked sitting down on the couch, I sat down also.

"I heard about Nate..." I said avoiding eye contact. I already knew what happened but No one told me, I'm just saying what Nate told me to say.

Tori looked scared. "who told you? " She asked as calmly as she could.

Oh shit.

"Uhhh Nash" I said because he was the first person that came to mind.

"Nash?" She asked confused. I nodded. yea.. Nash...

"But Hayes and Gilinsky are the only people who knew... They wouldn't tell anyone" she said like she was the most clueless person on earth. She probably is right now.

"Well I guess they told him" I shrugged. Damn I'm a good actress.

"Oh hell no" she said getting mad.

"Well I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to talk to Nate? Get him off your chest? I'll come with you?"

"Uh I'll think about it" she said acting all nervous.

"Alright well.. let me know" I said Turing the doorknob.

"A-alright" her voice cracked.

With that I gave her a fake smile and left closing the door behind me.

Oh my freaking Gosh I'm good.

*Toris POV*

I literally do not understand what just happened.