Chapter 5

*Hayes POV*

ok I admit I'm pretty excited to me sharing a room with Tori. We can finally actually be alone... I mean we where alone before but we just met!

I was lost in my own thoughts until nash pulled me aside from everyone.

"What do you want nash!?" I whisper shouted.

"Ha you like Tori don't you" nash said putting a cracker in this moulth. "What! no" I said looking at the ground. "Dude I'm not stupid" nash said and rolled his eyes. "Ok! so maybe I do. Just don't tell anyone." I said admitting it.

"I knew it!" Nash whisper shouted. "Ok imma leave now" I said about to walk away, but Nash pulled me back.

"You're shareing a room with her right?" he asked. Gosh he's an idiot he was literally right beside me.

"yea" I replied plainly. "Get it little bro" Nash said doing that grind thing. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "No but actually, cuddle or something... or just get it, but you might not be able to cause she's way too hot for you" Nash said being rude.

"Ok I agree she's hot but-"

"Who's hot?" Tori said from behind us, with an eye brow up. I jumped a bit turning around and Nash burst out laughing. "GET IT LITTLE BRO" Nash shouted as he walked away. I mentally face palmed myself at how much of a idiot Nash is.

I kinda just stood there, shocked. I'm guessing I looked like a deer infront of a headlight.

Tori laughed. "So are you going to answer Orr?" she said with a laugh again.

I streightend myself and cleared my throat.

"Uhm I was talking about how the stove gets hot?" I said more like a idiotic question.

she smiled and rolled her eyes. "Ok whatever" she said dropping it and I was thankful for that.

"Hey do you need some clothes?" I asked her.

"Uhm yea that would be good" she said with a smile.

I lead her to my room, I mean our room, and picked out the smallest black t-shirt I had and a pair of sweats.

"Thease look like they'd fit" I said handing them to her. "Thanks haysie" she said and I laughed at her little nickname.

She went to go take a shower so I just chilled on my phone. My phone started ringing.

Matt? why was he calling? he's literally downstairs.

*Phone convo*

"yes what do you want matt"

"you went up with tori, and you shareing a room. Getting it eh?"

"Ugh no Matt calm you're hormones I just gave her clothes"

"Whatever. After she gets out truth or dare?"

"I don't know... truth or dare with you guys get outta control"

"Aww is litte haysie scared" Matt said in a baby voice and I head small laughes. I was on speaker this whole time.

"You know what Matt? yea. Truth or dare sounds good"

I could feel his smirk through the phone.

"Looking forward to it grier"

I then heard someone grab the phone.

"YOU'RE ALL THAT MATTERS TO MEEEEEE" carter sang, and hung up. carter man.

*end of phone convo*

After a few minutes, Tori came out wearing my clothes. they actually fit good.

"Everyone wants to play a game of truth or dare, wanna come?" I asked.

"Shure!" she said dropping her phone. I laughed and we bolth bent down to pick it up and our hands touched. when they touched it felt like two fireworks exploding if that even makes sense.

we looked into eachothers eyes, until her phone buzzed ruining the moment. It was a text from a girl named Arianna? I don't know I just saw the name.

"um, lets go" Tori said. "Shure" I replyed.

we walked down the stairs and saw that everyone was already in a circle smirking at us.

"Let's play" Taylor said patting a spot next to him. We bolth sat down.

"HAYES! truth or dare?" Nash smirked. well here goes nothing...

Truth or dare huh? well what's going to happen??? -maleehaa

-BE THAT NASHTY POOBEAR