Chapter 22

Lmfao I'm in math class but don't feel like doing math so I'm pretending that I'm using my phone as a calculator 😂

Anywhore, let's get on with da book

*Tori's POV*

I woke up to my ugly alarm clock. someone shoot me.

I forcefully got out of bed not wanting to at all. its around 6:00 am. I remember how I actually used to stay up past 6:00.

Today I am doing a photoshoot with that new girl, bree. I'm kinda excited but she seems so oddly familiar it's kinda scary. But I just shook it off.

I walked In the washroom and lightly curled my hair. I then just grabbed a pair of light washed ripped jeans, a black long sleeve v neck shirt, a chocker with a sun charm and some Black docs.

I grabbed my canon bag. My mind raced back to last night and I cringed at the memory. Nate... Kissing jack... Hayes... it's all too much really.

I hopped in my car and drove to the rocky lake type of place.

I started to set up my tripod. once it was set I saw an unfamiliar car pull up. it wasn't the Magcon van.. Must be that Bree girl.

She is really pretty. she has greyish green eyes And long dirty blonde hair.

"Hey are you Tori Harris??" She asked.

"Yea you must be bree" I said with a smile.

"Yep that's me" she said with a smirk... alright...

Just then the Magcon van pulled up. Everyone came out of the car eagerly to meet Bree.

"I need to talk to you" hayes whispered behind me making the hairs on my neck stand.

"After the shoot" I whispered and turned around to give him a sympathetic look.

He let out a sigh and walked over to Bree.

I noticed Gilinsky lost in thought a few feet away from everyone. I wonder what he's thinking about... It's really none of my business, but you can't blame me for wondering. He's been on my mind since last night. He's the only one that knows about Nate other than Arianna... Well and hayes I guess. But I didn't really tell him he kinda just... asked?

Well he knows... But I trusted and admitted it to Jack.

Why did we end up kissing? And why did hayes have to see? And why is my life a mess?

"Thinking too much?" I heard gilinskys voice snap me out of my thoughts. huh. I never realized I was lost in thought.

"Obvious isn't it" I said and breathed a laugh at how pathetic I am.

"You're not the only one. Just forget about last night. It was my fault anyway" he said. before I got a chance to reply he walked away.

I had goosebumps and was kinda frozen but managed to shake it off... kinda.

"Guys lets get started!!" I shouted to everyone.

"Huh you got enough time to talk to gilinsky though" Hayes whispered and walked way expressionless.

I shook my head and went behind the camera. I started to shoot everyone one by one. I started with Cam and everyone else was in a distance talking.

"What's with the tension with Hayes and Gilinsky?" Cam asked as he took off his shirt... Damn still never going to get used to his abs/perfect body.

"Don't ask" I pushed a laugh, Not wanting to start talking about it.

"Run your fingers through your hair" I said.

"I don't know what's going on with this Nate guy, he seems like a stalker" cam said after running his fingers through his hair as I instructed.

"Don't get me started on him. Put your hand on the back of your neck" I said so I could continue the shoot while continuing the conversation. But I don't even know where cam is going with this.

"Well whatever he is, you can trust me" Cam said while putting his hand on his chest smiling and looking into the distance.

"Thanks cam. really means alot" I said and looked up from my camera.

"He smiled and walked back to his shirt.

"Oh and by the way, I caught yo starring at my abs" he winked and walked away. Classic Cam.

I then did Alomost everyone, but Gilinsky And Hayes which I'm dreading to do. Its going to be really awkward.

I shot Bree & mahogany together because they are "the girls of magcon". Plus they wanted to.

"Gilinksy go" Hayes mumbled.

Gilinsky sighed and the shoot was nothing but me telling him what to do. It was nothing like cams, which had a nice conversation.

After he left without one word hayes came with a sigh.

"I know your mad bu-" I started but he cut me off.

"I'm not mad" he said and went in front of the camera.

"Then what's wrong?" I asked.

"Just don't worry about it. It's stupid none of your business" he said back bluntly.

"But I know I did something wrong and whatever it is I want to make it better"

"WELL NOT EVERYTHING CAN BE BETTER!" Hayes yelled. Wow.

"Alright let's get this done" I rolled my eyes.

After hayes I took some group shots of them acting like the idiots they are and we where finally done with this shit.

As I was collecting my things I noticed Bree and Matt. They where forever talking. Whatever I'm so freaking nosy.

"Guys Sammy wants to chill tonight" Johnson said.

"YESS SAMEHHH" They all said excited. Alright...

"Tori you'll like sammy he's our friend back in Omaha" Johnson said referring to him and gilinsky.

"He's a fuckboy" Mahogany said with a laugh.

I really don't want to be spending more unnecessary awkward time with hayes and gilinsky.

"I don't know guys..." I said.

"Fine then we just have to kidnap you I guess" Nash said shrugging his shoulders.

"Ha Cute. Bye guys" I said and hopped in my car.

I finally got to my apartment and decided to watch some Netflix realizing I literally never have any time anymore.

Sorry this chapter took so long I got really lazy then I got writers block and ahsnsidnxhh.

BUT GUYS IF YOU HAVENT READ BAD EXCEPTIONS BY @drunkenjacks GO READ IT BC YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON LIFE. OK BYE.

-BE THAT NASHTY POOBEAR