Chapter 26

*Hayes POV*

"Yo that's messed up" Johnson said after our explanation. Yes, we told him about the rape, but he swore he wouldn't tell anyone. Johnson is trustworthy so we know he won't go around backstabbing people.

"Yea I know. I just want her to be safe." I said running my fingers through my hair. Just then, my phone began to ring. The jacks eyes where on me, looking with concern because no one would really call in the middle of the night... Or morning I should say.

"Hello?" I spoke through the phone.

"Dude I'm freaking out, something amazing just happened" 

"Matt chill what happened?"

as soon as I said Matt's name, Gilinskys eyes turned into anger. I don't know why.

"I-I I just made out with bree. Dude it wa-"

I cut Matt off by hitting the hang up button. I am so freaking mad at him.

"Hayes what did he say?" Johnson asked.

"You don't wanna know" I said with anger.

"Yes I do what did he fucking say" Gilinsky said clenching his jaw.

"He said he made out with bree and it was Amazing" I said wanting to gag at the words that just escaped my moulth.

"That's it" Gilinsky said standing up, running to his room and scrambling through his things.

"Dude what are you looking for?" Johnson asked. I was curious to know what the hell he was looking for as well.

"I'm getting rid of Bree. Don't get too used to having her around. She's messing with the wrong group" Gilinsky replied. Well. Obviously.

"That's what we where trying to do all night idiot" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yea but I actually got a plan this time. And I'm going through with it" Gilinsky said. Well damn that was fast.

"What is it?" Johnson asked sitting down.

"Doesn't matter. Just watch and let it unfold" Gilinsky said smiling.

"But hayes" he said stopping me from walking away.

"Yea?" I asked.

"Try to date bree. I'm gonna try too. We aren't going to end up with her jut act like you're into her. Got it?" Gilinsky said simply because he wanted to let me know about his weird ass plan that he refuses to tell us about.

I just immediately agreed and left the jacks house. Nash is probably flipping his shit.

I snuck into Nash, cam, and I's house, and tried to quietly go to my room. I forgot how Cam is a light ass sleeper. Nash could sleep through a earth quake.

"Hayes?" Cam said standing up from the couch. Why the hell is he sleeping on the couch?

"Yea?" I asked acting like everything is completely normal.

"Why where you out so late? You know you only have 4 hours to sleep right?" Cam asked. Cam is pretty chill but his curiosity sometimes annoys the crap out of me.

"I was just chilling with the jacks and we lost track of time" I admitted. It was somewhat true so whatever.

"Oh. Ok whatever" cam replied as I started to make my way to my room once again.

"Hey hayes?" Cam asked.

"What" I breathed wanting to go to sleep.

"That Bree girl... She seems kinda sketchy don't you think?"

I froze. Cam is such an observer he somehow picks things up without anyone saying anything.

"Yea. She does." I said bluntly.

"Yea well I just wanted to hear what you thought. Later" cam said. Ok?

Wait. Gilinskys plan...  Oh my god why am I listening to him.

"But it's kinda hot. I blurted out. "And why would you think she's sketch?" I asked. Why am I such an idiot. I don't even know why I'm doing this either.

Cam turned around with a shocked expression. "What? You think someone who always disappears when Tori's ex boyfriend who clearly did something terrible to her is hot? You think That maybe someone who is trying to do something bad to all of us is hot? Wow. That's low." Cam said and left before I could say anything else.

Well.

"Oh and I thought you actually liked Tori and cared for her. I Guess your just trying to play with her emotions right?" Cam said returning to where I was standing saying that right to my face.

"Look I don't think thinking someone is hot is a crime. So back off cam" I said pushing past him.

"Oh I'll back off alright" cam mumbled behind me. Who cares. I'm too tierd to ask him what he meant or to deal with his bull.

Well, gilinsky's plan is in action.

This was shorter than carter's dick I'm sorry

Heyy guyzz sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been babysitting a lot and I'm praying one day skylynn shows up😂 ok pleaseee comment + vote bc whats the point of me writing if no one likes it. K later my loves💘

-BE THAT NASHTY POOBEAR