chapter 1

*Tori's POV*

I woke up to the light of the sun shining through my window. I checked my phone, and it read 10:05 am.

I got out of bed, picked out some black sweats, a white t-shirt and a jean vest. I hopped into the shower. once I got out, I put on my clothes, blow dried my hair, and grabbed some cereal. I sat infront of my computer and started editing my last photo.

after about 45 minutes I was happy with the way it looked. I uploaded in on photo bucket so I Woulden't loose it.

after that I just sat down and started watching some Netflix. I'm kinda obsessed with netflix.

when I was in the middle of my movie, my phone started to ring. I paused my movie, and checked it. It was from an unknown number. I answered.

"Hi!! is this Tori Harris?" The man asked through the phone.

"um yes. who is this?"

"my name is Bryant esclava. I am currently the photographer for Magcon. I am moving away, and before I do, I wanted to find a young, cool, talented, amazing photographer. I think that's you."

"oh I would love to... but who and what is Magcon, and how often would I have to do this and how much would I get paid?"

He then explained that Magcon is a group of teenage viners, and how much i would be getting, and I'd have to do this 5 times a week. I really didn't mind I love what I do.

I agreed, and he said thank you and hung up.

after that I just shut off the tv, and decided to look up this magcon thing.

I walked over to my computer, looked it up, and immediately got pictures of hot teenage viners.

I leaned all Their names, and started to watch some of their vines. they where actually pretty funny. I didn't spend a long time on that, but after what I've seen, they looked like fun people to work with. I think I'm going to enjoy this.

*SKIP TO NEXT DAY*

I woke up about the same time as yesterday. Today is my first project with the 'magcon' guys, and one girl named mahogany LOX.

I took a quick shower, hopped out, put on black ripped jeans, an white muscle tee with the American flag drawn faded, and some white docs. I streighend my long light brown hair, grabbed my canon bag with my camera, tripod, zoom lens, and I also slipped 50$ in, just in case.

I drank a glass of orange juice with a granola bar, and made my way to the car. I started driving to the cave/rock/sand area for our photoshoot. I wonder what this is going to be like, I mean I've never really worked with people my age before. I normally just get to go take pictures of random things like events and weddings and stuff. Weddings are so boring.

I got there, and I was a bit early, so I started setting up my tripod and camera and focusing on one place where they would be. I had to make sure the pictures where hot so teenage fangirls could drool over them.

just then I saw a van pull up. they all walked out, and came over to me.

"Hi! my names tori and I'm your new photographer!!" I said cheerfully.

"Hi im mahogany LOX, And I'd like to apologize in advance for their behaviour." she said pointing at the group of guys that where laughing historically at something.

"Well hi! I hope we an be friends I'll see you guys alot" I said and she smiled.

"OK LETS GET THIS STARTED!" I shouted to everyone. they walked over and I greeted them one by one.