Chapter 29

*jack G's POV*

"You're making the biggest fucking mistake in Your life you know that?" I said to Nate after I realized who's car it was.

"I'm just here to get my-" he started before I cut him off

"Your what!!? Your what huh??? Nothing here fucking Belongs to you. Get outta here before I call the police" I whisper shouted. I'm so pissed at this guy.

"Fine I guess I'll just come back later..." He sighed sarcastically and winked as he drove away.

"Dude who the fuck was that?" Hayes whispered behind me.

"That was Nate." I said through clenched teeth.

We decided to make our way back so no one would suspect anything.

By the time we got back the shoot was done.

*Toris POV*

"Hey guys I just realized I actually kinda miss Sammy" Cam said with a laugh.

"I hate him because he's a gilinsky part 2 but he's pretty fun so I kinda like him" I reply with a laugh.

It's pretty funny, thinking about jack. He hasn't really been all that flirty towards me lately and it kinda feels that we are developing some sort of friendship. But to be honest, I catch myself staring at him way too much.

"Yea bootleg gilinskys are the worst. If you want a gilinsky, you get jack gilinsky" Jack smirked as Hayes elbowed him. I honestly have no idea why, seeing as Hayes' feelings towards me are messed up as hell.

I wish I could just forget about Hayes to be honest. He's just always blocking my thoughts. Speaking of 'thots' where The hell is Nate? Is he just going to stalk me and occasionally scare me shitless?

I was lost in thought when I was snapped out by the one and only jack gilinsky.

I realized everyone seemed to be lost in their own conversation to realize I mentally left earth.

"You always overthink things" he laughs.

"To be honest I was just thinking about pineapple" I lied. But now that I think about it, I really want pineapple.

"Pineapple huh?" He smirked. "Look I know you're lying" he sighed.

"I swea-" I started before he cut me off.

"You have much greater things to worry about than pineapple. I know you where probably thinking about me" he said as a smile began to form on his face.

"Don't flatter yourself. I have better things to think about than you" I lied as I rolled my eyes.

"Hey can I ask you something?" I said as I looked to the ground. I find it a bit strange how I always seem to feel comfortable talking to Jack.

"Yea what is it?" He looked at me but I refused to remove my head from the ground.

"Who-" I started before we where interrupted by Nash.

"Hey gilinsk we are all going to Bree's apartment. You wanna come with or are you gonna show up with tori" Nash attempted to wink but failed miserably.

"You guys go ahead tori and I will meet you there" he replied. Wow. Ok cool another awkward car ride.

Nash nodded and walked back to everyone.

"I guess we should get going" I sighed and started to walk to my car in the opposite direction of the others.

"Wait what where you About to asked me" Jack asked as he jogged up to me.

"Not important" I shook the question off.

"No please tor-" He began to plead.

"Oh look my car." I cut him off n
with the most unnecessary, useless comment I possibly could have said.

"I'm driving" he said bluntly.

I just handed him my keys rolled my eyes not in the Mood to argue.

As we began to drive an awkward silence filled the air.

That's when Arianna decided to call me. Yes she always saves me from awkward situations.

"Hey" I said casually. Jack looked at me from the corner of his eye as if I said something about him.

"Why so casual with someone you haven't seen in years?" A mans voice said through the phone. I froze hearing his voice. Nate.

Jack looked over at me and realized I was unable to speak.

"Who's on the phone?" Jack asked with concern.

"No one" I said and hung up.

Haven't updated in a year lmfao. Comments=updates jus sayin

-be that nashty poobear <-- lmao😂