Chapter 28

*Jack G's POV*

What is with this Bree girl? Is she trying to kill Tori or something? Oh my god if she even thinks hurting my baby gir- I mean Tori, she's the one who's going to end up dead.

"She's coming stop looking like you're about to kill someone" hayes said pointing to Tori, mahogany, and Bree walking out of the forest.

I looked down and noticed my fists where clenched and my knuckles where turning white.

I quickly faked a smile at Bree who was walking over to hayes and I.

"Wow gilinsk I love your hair" she said amazed as she touched it.

'Of corse you do I made myself look like a fucking paintbrush for your ass, hows your life?' I thought to myself.

I remembered my plan and mentally rolled my eyes.

"Thanks babe I was hoping you would" I said pulling her close to me by her waist. I hate myself and I hate Bree. I hate her. I. Hate. Her.

She giggled uncomfortably and wiggled out of my grip.

why can't she be a whore?

"Hey hayes do you think I could have my phone?" She lightly laughed because hayes Is stupid enough to hold it.

Hayes popped out of his daydream looking startled.

"Oh yea sorry... I just found it on the floor and I didn't know who it belonged to" he apologized whist scratching the back of his head.

I cleared my throat hoping he would remember the plan.

He nodded his head.

"It's fine hayes don't worry about it" Bree smiled.

"You know what? I don't think I ever got a Bree hug" hayes smirked. Yes he's getting smart.

"Is that so?" Bree giggled and opened her arms to hug him.

*Hayes POV*

Bree opened her arms for me to hug her. Yes yes yes.

I squeezed her lower back as Gilinsky would.

"I'm Into you babe. Don't be stupid with matt. Just know I'm here. Always. It's never to late at night either" I breathed into her neck.

I mentally laughed my ass off because I am not sexual at all and it sounded hilarious coming from me.

She quickly pulled away from the hug and smiled at me. She walked over to Johnson and he started up a conversation.

"Dude did you just seduce her?" Gilinksy laughed showing his giant white teeth which rarely happens.

"I tried my best" I shrugged chuckling.

"No way. Benjamin Hayes Grier I am so proud of you" Gilinksy smiling. He's excited for this stupid plan.

"Ok hayes come on your turn" Tori rolled her eyes.

I followed her into the forest.

"Lean against that old nasty tree that kinda reflects your ass" Tori grunted Pointing to a tree. Well.

I walked close to her. "What's wrong? What did I do?" I asked.

"Hayes you just have to stop. Stop leading me on when it's obvious you don't want me. Stop being an asshole. Just stop" she rolled her eyes.