Chapter 11

*Hayes POV*

I noticed that Jack pulled tori aside. Oh no.

last time he wanted a girl I liked, he told her that I cheated on every relationship I've ever had, that I just like to get with them for a night then let them go, and that I'm going to cheat on them and break the're heart.

All of this was bullshit.

I think he just wants to get revenge on me for kissing his girlfriend. Its not what it looks like I swear.

you see, I was on the beach, and I didn't even know the girl. Apparently Jack was going to interduce her that evening.

*flash back*

She was with a group of girls, and I could see bottles of something alcoholic around them.

she came to me smelling like vodka.

then she just pressed herself on me. I pushed her away, not wanting to be kissed by some random drunk girl that I didn't even know.

"Come on baby your hot, and so am I" she said running her fingers through my hair.

"Lisen, I don't know who you are so can you just back the hel-"

"Shhh" she said and pressed her lips on mine again.

I pushed her off me again.

"HAYES!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!!??!!!" Jack shouted.

"Jack I-I-it's not what it looks like"

"Huh oh really!?? it looks like a man whore trying to get with my girl!!" Jack yelled at me. I've never felt so bad in my life.

"Oh comeon babe you know I love you" The girl said trailing her hands on jack's chest.

"It's over" He said and stormed away.

*end of flashback*

thats not me I swear. I've only been in one serious relationship in my life... 5 fucking years. but it wasn't all that serious to her... it's Just she cheated on me with this guy named Nate who was cheating on her also... let's not go into detail.

"Hayes?" Tori said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh uhm yes?"

"are you ok? you've been starting off into space for like twenty minutes" she said with a laugh. God that laugh. I cannot let Jack get to her... Not this time.

"Uhm I need to talk to you" Tori said.

"Y-yea"

we walked out of the restaurant leaving 15 dollars each.

"Look, jac-" she started before I cut her off. Great. Just what I was scared of.

"Whatever Jack told you, It's a lie. I'm not a cheater, I'm not trying to use anyone, I'm not trying to break any hearts, I ju-"

"I know" Tori said interrupting me. wait.. What!?!

"Then what did he tell you?" I asked curiously.

"He told me all the things you just said your not" she said with a little chuckle.

"And you don't belive him?" I asked.

"Not one bit" She said and brought our lips together.

I pulled her closer with one hand and placed my other and on her cheek. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I rubbed my thumb against her cheek.

Sparks where everywhere and butterflies where rushing through me. I've never felt this way before.

she started playing with the hairs at the back of my head. God I love when she did that.

we pulled away, out of breath.

"God I've been dying to do that since I first saw you" I whisperd into her ear.

*Toris POV*

"God I've been dying to do that since I first saw you" hayes whisperd in my ear which just effected me in a good way.

The kiss was just amazing and I've never felt like that before.

"I've been waiting too" I whispered back.

I think I'm falling for this boy.

Hard.

"Uhm" we heard someone clear thair thought. I turned around to see jack, looking so hurt.

he just walked away.

"Jack!" I called but he just ignored me.

why does everything have to be so complicated?

what up Avril lavigne ^^ 😂 So hayes and Tori finally kissed huh? What's Jack gonna do to stop it? Will he even try? Btw comments= faster updates just saying ok bye.

-BE THAT NASHTY POOBEAR