Chapter 19

*Toris POV*

What the actual fuck just happened.

Nate

Jack

Hayes.

What the fuck. I can't. what is going on.

I got out of Jacks grip and started walking out of the ally way.

"So that's it?" Jack asked still standing where we where.

"What?" I asked.

"Now you're just going to chase after hayes. forget about everything else." he said not making eye contact.

"Jack I have a lot going on if you don't mind."

"Why would I care? It's not any of my business. go run to you're precious hayes and have fun" gilinsky said and slid down the brick wall.

"I thought you where going to be like my brother!!?? What happened!??" I yelled at him.

"TORI JUST GO RIGHT NOW" He yelled at me with his hands over his face.

"Bye" I said and left him at the ally way.

I found hayes with his fingers tangled in his hair in the moonlight. damn this would make a good shot... focus.

"Hayes.."

"I warned you. If you want him then go. just be happy" he said and started to walk away.

"You" I said.

He turned around shocked. "what?"

"You make me happy. I just saw Nate in that car and I told Jack what he really did t-" I started before hayes cut me off.

"What did he really do to you Tori?" hayes said kinda annoyed but with concern at the same time.

"H-h-he r-r" I started stuttering.

Hayes wrapped his warm arms around me.

"Raped?" he asked and I slowly nodded into his chest.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" he said and held me tighter.

"I don't even know what to do anymore" I said and pulled away from his hug and started making my way back to everyone.

"Oh my god we got scared" Matt said and pulled me into a hug.

"Guys no need to worry about me" I said with a fake laugh.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow I guess" I said.

"Alright but where's gilinsky?" Johnson asked.

"Oh uh he should be here soon" I said.

"Alright... later guys" I said taking all of my stuff.

"See you tomorrow" they said and I waved.

I got in my car.

What the hell just happened.

Guyssss did you know when people comment everywhere and randomly I feel amazing?? I've been loosing reads and been feeling bad cause I think I did bad on my history test 😭 ugh fml. Love you guys latahh

-BE THAT NASHTY POOBEAR