Chapter 10

*Toris POV*

ok I feel like a badass.

I admit, Gilinskys hot, and nice at times, it just bothers me at how he's a flirt that's all.

I also didn't know how I felt about the whole hayes thing...

I walked into ihop, seeing all the guys sitting at a table.

I spotted arianna talking to... Jacob?

"Ariannaaa" I whined. She looked up at me and smiled widely.

"TORIII" she said getting up and hugging me.

Arianna Is so pretty. She has light brown hair, and green eyes.

"You didn't tell me you where bringing Hot people" she said mumbling.

"Well they kinda just came, you know hot people are kinda my thing soooo" I said with a laugh and she playfully pushed my arm.

"Ok well you hitting it off with jacob huh??" I said moving my eyebrows.

"Yea he's aighttt" She said blushing.

"That blue eyed kid won't stop talking about you" she said rolling her eves referring to hayes. Wait... Jack said he will just hurt me tho? wait no. jack is the player not hayes.

"uhm can we sit down please" I said shaking off the subject of hayes.

she gave me a weird look, and sat down, immediately starting a conversation with jacob.

I sat down akwardly.

Jack was giving me a death glare the whole time.

I coulden't take it so I pulled Jack aside.

"Can you please cut it out? your ruining my breakfast" I said to him, holding his arm.

"Cut what out? just stay away from hayes how much more clear can I get" He replied.

"I'm the fucking photogorapher I can't stay away from him you idiot" I said getting pissed.

"Oh damn your hot when you cuss" he said trailing my waist. EW.

I hut his hands away.

"I'm going to hang out with anyone and I don't fucking care what you have to say" I said and walked back to the table, leaving him in shock once again.

"Hey what did jack want to talk to you about?" hayes whisperd in my ear, which gave me goosebumps.

"Oh nothing. It's not important don't worry about it" I said patting his shoulder.

"we'll talk later" he said and pulled away.

heyy hope your liking thisss. Jack is being a butt like omfggg Comment for moreee

-BE THAT NASHTY POOBEAR