Lovely Crime | The Wrath of Darkness |

Chapter 34

"Tae, we could've just killed her!" Jimin slammed his fist on the glass pane table as the marbles from the vase fell down, V glared at the elder with piercing eyes as he found it unbelievable hearing this from his hyeong, "Can you even hear yourself hyeong? Huh? You sound like a desperate piece of shit right now. And I can't believe I'm hearing this from you!" He stood up against him looking down while Jin stood in between them, he scoffed loudly before rolling his eyes and taking a seat.

"Stop this. No one, is killing anyone, alright?" Jin sat back down glaring down at the two younger, Jhope sighed while he ran his hand through his hair "Although I really thought the right choice was to kill her, It's a demonic thing to do--" "But shouldn't we really?" Suga pitched in cutting off Jhope, V glared taking off his necktie violently, "Are you serious?! I don't know who you guys are right now! But killing a lady just because she knows our identities isn't a human thing to do! Anybody who dares to touch her, Goes through me first. You may leave my house." Taehyung took off his jacket and threw it harshly on the floor before going in the guest room to check up on Rosé.

~

A gust of wind entered through her window as she tucks her hair slightly behind her ear, her paper works fell off of her desk as she stood up reaching for her window before shutting it tight "How could she actually hide those from me?" She felt the sting of betrayal cut through her flesh as she rethinks Jungkook's words, she couldn't get her mind off of how the dots weren't connected to what she heard from Irene and from what Jungkook's response was to her.

She sat back grabbing her pen as fiddles impatiently, with the bottom part of the pen constantly hitting her book "Just write." She murmured groaning frustratedly, she couldn't focus with all the things going on. She tried to read for the test but wasn't able to concentrate, she tried to finish her essay but not a single word walked through her head, she tried to sleep but then realized she had so much to finish.

And, that's when her eyes started to water, she drowned in her tears as she continued to cry, wetting her sheets as her tears dropped on her milky skin, she just needed to cry to let all those negative emotions out.

Amid the cold whispers of the wind and the harsh pouring of the rain from the pitch black sky, her sobs sang along with the noise as she hugged her petite body that was wrapped around the thin white blanket.

She realized she became too vulnerable just because of nothing. She wiped her tears standing up from her bed to get water, "you're still awake?" Jungkook coldly asked taking a sip of his coffee, she nodded slowly before grabbing water from the fridge. She placed the jar of water on the counter while facing him tirelessly, she stared at him from head to toe as he gives her a questioning look, raising one of his brows up.

Her eyes caught those red-ish liquid on his sweatshirt, she turned around placing back the jar in the fridge "what happened to your sweatshirt?", Jungkook's eyes widened realizing how he forgot to wipe off Chaeyoung's splattered blood on his sweatshirt after shooting her by her leg, closely.

He tugged his sweatshirt as he slid his cup across the isle as it glides towards the corner, nearly falling. He stood up from the stool, grabbing the cup as he walks her way, "Art project. We painted apples and bananas. Why'd you ask? You though it was lipstick? Don't worry hun-" she turned walking past him while hitting his shoulder harshly making him step back to support his weight while his arms made it to the isle.

"You asked idiot..." he whispered face palming himself as he watched her walk through her door.

~