Lovely Crime | The Wrath of Darkness |

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Chapter 19

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

The bell rang and they all rushed to their classrooms, it's exam week, and after this test, it'll be the last semester. "Okay, everyone, settle down. The exam is about to start." Their teacher announced, they started to take their pencils out

Ring

A phone's ringtone can be heard "Um... Mr. Jeon, you could take that outside. Hurry up." The teacher said, Jungkook excused himself and answered the call "hyeong, we have a problem." The voice of yeonjun said from the other line.

He quickly dialed everyone in panic

"Get all your asses out of class, and let's meet at my house ASAP!" He yelled, his voice was very unclear, mad, sad, frightened, disappointed... He was all over the place, he rushed in the room startling everyone, "May I be excused? An emergency came up." Jungkook asked politely, and to Jennie's ears it was the first time she heard him use gentle words "Sure Mr. Jeon, but make sure it's reasonable. " The teacher responded letting him leave.

Jungkook ran to his car only to spot V leaving as well, "Hyeong, we need to hurry up! Hop in!" Jungkook yelled, V got inside in a panick "Jungkook, what happened?" V asked worriedly. It was very sudden, and it made them panick "Hyeong, she happened. " Taehyung's eyes were on fire, "But I studied hard for today's exam!" V slammed his hand on the front.

~

They reached the house and everyone was gathered, "She what?!" Jungkook yelled, he was disappointed by the news he got "Hyeong, I know how much she means to you but she got away, I had to buy supplies for food, and when I came back. The door was open and the basement was too." Yeonjun explained, Jimin kicked the table in front of him frustrated, because for some reason he felt like they're losing.

"I think it's time--" Jungkook was cut off when Namjoon butted "Not yet, it's too early for them to battle, nor do these jobs." Jungkook frustratedly and angrily went up to his room, "Great, Just great."  Yoongi said hugging the nearest pillow.

Pure silence could be heard, it had been an hour of silence, but not until the lad came out from his room gaining everyone else's attention, " We're getting her back. We're not wasting time, the decision is final we have to take them now, they had been training and they're ready for action. " Jungkook said coldly, his greediness summoned the devil, and Namjoon nor Jin can't do anything about that.

For what's done, cannot be undone.

~~

The bell rang, and everyone sighed in relief, for the first day of exam finally finished, it's time for lunch and everyone is excited to go their dorms and rest after lunch. Jennie went in the dorm to find no Jungkook at all, she shrugged and cooked omurice for her self. She started cutting the fresh carrots as she cried while cutting the onions.

Finishing the dish, she flipped it finely on a plate, she was excited to taste it, savory at last. As she takes a spoonful of it, the door opened revealing Jungkook, who looked upset, "The instructor said, you should take the test later." Jennie cooed, Jungkook just nodded and went in his room, Jennie stared at him confused by the emotions he wore today, she wanted to ask but, she felt like it... It isn't right to be just too curious...