Lovely Crime | The Wrath of Darkness |

Chapter 28

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"I'm so excited!" Irene squealed gripping onto her application form tightly, both of them entered the school who was packed by students, "It's been a while since I've been in such big schools in Korea, that's why I really hope I'll pass the entrance exam.

" Well, all I could say is, I believe that you will." Jennie replied before Irene smiled and they parted their ways, she went over to a bunch of booths she spotted Jungkook and his friends but ignored them, "Jen!" A yell that repeated two times was heard, she shifted her eyes from behind as people stared onto them, "You need to quiet down, can't you?" She skipped towards Kai before he gave her ice cream that he bought from a booth

"Where's Rosé, or Lisa, or Jisoo  Noona, why are you alone?" Kai asked taking in a spoon of Ice cream, "Ah, I mentioned that we moved here from New Zealand, my cousin is taking the Senior's exam." She replied, Kai nodded as he looked back at the Seniors who's getting ready to get inside and take the exam, "But, Where's Rosé?" "She went here earlier, we met, but her mom came to visit from Australia so she has to accompany her."

They both hopped onto different booths trying different stuffs, "You know what I saw a tattoo booth right by the corner, should we get one?" Jennie asked, Kai nodded with a smile, "But, it's not permanent right?" Jennie doubted making Kai laugh at her as she fiddled with her finger biting her lips, "I'm sure it's not."

They walked towards the tattoo booth, "Hello, would you like to put on a tattoo? Here's the list of what we could do." They gave them a folder for them to browse and pick what they like, "I'll get this dolphin!" Jennie excitedly showed the artist, "I'll get the dragon. I'll go last." Jennie sat on the chair lowering down her Jacket to reveal her white spaghetti strapped loose top, and her smooth milky shoulder.

"Um... Excuse me, could I get a look through your works?" A deep husky voice spoke towards one of the student staff, Jennie looked back to see Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook, "Oh, Sup Jennie." Taehyung greeted smiling at her before the looked through their works, she smiled before paying attention towards the wet ink that touched her skin.

After she finished she looked towards the other seat where Taehyung was being tattooed with an alien, "Hyeong, you really chose that?" Jungkook laughed seeing what he chose, Kai sat down rolling up his sleeve so that the artist could paint his tattoo on there, "Your tattoo looked cute." Kai said as Jennie looked at it through the mirror, "It's actually prettier than I expected."

From a distance, Jungkook had been clenching his Jaw seeing them together, he doesn't deserve her, no one does, he did things to get her attention, but neither of them worked, she was too caught up seeing Kai. Until, Jennie finally looked at them, she smiled at him but never said a word, instead she walked towards them, he smirked as she got closer, but his pride sank as soon as she walked pass him, "Tae, have you seen Lisa?" Jungkook looked behind him to see her showing no interest at talking him at all. "I've seen her arrive earlier, just earlier before we came here, maybe she's at the Principal's, you know her mom works there, or why don't you try and call her?" V replied, "Oh wait, there she is over there." V pointed out Lisa whose hair was put up into space buns as she wore a military camo croptop and a black jagger pants with multiple pockets and chains.

"Lisa! Excuse me." She exclaimed before excusing herself from everybody approaching the lass who seems to be looking for someone, "Hi Hoe!" Lisa hugged her before Jennie scrunched her nose hearing what she just called her elder.

"I was looking for you everywhere." Lisa said taking off her sunglasses, "I was with Kai, we got tattoos." Jennie chuckled, Lisa looked over her shoulder to see Jungkook glaring at Jennie's back, "Ya sure? Cause someone is getting a jellyfish tattoo right now." Lisa smirked at Jungkook before he rolled his eyes at her, "What?" She followed Lisa's gaze which landed on Jungkook's back, she haven't acknowledged him at all.