Lovely Crime | The Wrath of Darkness |

Chapter 32

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Jennie-ssi, stay here with your aunt. I'll be back by 4, wash the dishes okay?" Her mom Dayoung explained before going out of the house, the little girl nodded with a smile as her eyes sparkled as she sees the cookies her aunt brought her, fresh from their oven.

"Jennie-ssi eat up Before lunch." She munched up until her cheeks puffed creating two dumplings.

A few minutes later her aunt called her out from the porch, "Jennie-ssi, you know Mrs. Duvan right?" The little girl nodded "she lives right down the street, would you like me to call her Imo?" The 7 year old girl smiled, she loved walking around this quiet neighborhood, her aunt nodded, she skipped towards the gate.

Passing by each house she kicked the innocent rocks as it rolled on the streets, "Psst." She turned her head as someone called "Little girl I am looking for someone in this neighborhood, do you perhaps know where Dayoung's house is?" She examined the lady, looking at her head to toe, she looked stunning in her black fitted dress, "I do, what do you need from my mom?" She asked directly.

The lady gasped in shock by what she said, she crouched down with a smirk, "I'm Lee Sunwoo my dear, I'm a friend of your mother, she asked me to pick you up from your house, but I'm glad meeting you here, we should go, your mom is in my house and she told me to pick you up." The young lass hesitated but judging by her appearance she seemed too innocent.

She nodded grabbing the woman's hand as they walked through the path her mother always hated going, she asked, why would my mom come here, she shrugged, after all it's her mom who wanted her to go.

"We're here." The woman smirked as they faced an old abandoned house, it has many cobwebs, broken glasses, and junked bicycles, crow birds were on top of the roof looking for food as they flapped their dark black wings moving from one place to another.

The big wooden door creaked as the woman opened the gate, "Imo, is my mom really here?" She asked she looks around the dark place, with broken furnitures, she noticed how there were too many locks on the door as the woman locked it, one by one.

"No Dear." She raised her bat before swinging it on the little girl harshly making her fall on the ground unconscious.

She's been abducted by a woman, who she knew as her mother's friend.

__________

"You're awake, finally. Eat up or Starve." The woman had tossed a tray of food towards the little girl, she realized she's been kidnapped, clueless of why, she looked out of the window, there was no light at all, it was dark already, which for her meant night time, she looked around to see nothing it was very dark, the only thing lighting the place is the candle that stood by the window.

Jennie's tears grew as she realized what she's gotten herself into she's 8 but she knows these things already, it was cold, mid November, she was only wearing her thin pink leggings and a white off-shoulder upper. The windows were close but it was still very cold since the walls were made of wood, "Imo, where's my mom?" She bawled hugging her knees, Sunwoo clenched Jennie's chin holding it up, "She's probably with your father, who loves no one but me, you're such a pain in the ass in our relationship, I should've taken your life sooner. Just like how your mom took my life." Sunwoo hissed before yanking her chin making her cry out even more, "Eat." The woman stated before slamming the woden door shut, Jennie ran up to the door as darkness over took the place, she banged on the door a couple of times before breaking down crying on her knees.