Lovely Crime | The Wrath of Darkness |

Chapter 17

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Before the six of them left IU spoke "How come the seven of you talk but never 'do'" IU said sitting next to Jungkook, "It's because our plans aren't enough to slaughter them all, they're one of the biggest mafias around, we can't just take our guns and shoot then and expect them to die immediately." Jungkook responded, their eyes met and he could sense that she didn't like what he just said. Then, they all left

Taehyung's POV

I'm done with this usual shit, but I need more evidence rather than just a phone call and one arrival.

3rd Person's POV

It was the usual, Jungkook got in late and he found Jennie on the counter again with bottled of soju in front of her, he rolled his eyes and threw the soju bottles on the bin. He wiped the counter and carried Jennie in her room, he took off her jacket and stared at her for a while 'even if your life is unfair  like mine, you shouldn't act like this and ruin your self, it's so unlike you'  his thoughts were captured after hearing the rain pour, he tucked her under the blanket and left after turning off the lights and closing the door gently.

After entering his room, he took off his shirt and layed on bed facing the ceiling until his eyes surrendered and closed on its own.

-•-•-

The next day came, the both of them were up very early drinking soup and at the same time on their phones and not minding each other's presence, Jungkook's eyes shifted back and forth, from his phone to her and back. He was observing her closely, Jennie choked while eating, she started patting her chest hardly, she stood up to grab the pitcher from the fridge, Jungkook's face turned pale as soon as he saw her in that situation.

"Karma of being on your phone while eating." Jungkook said in a mocking way making her glare at him, "Aren't you on your phone too?" Jennie responded sitting back on her seat, Jungkook rolled his eyes and turned off his phone to continue eating "Oh you weren't, because you were staring at me the whole time." Jennie said straightforward, Jungkook's eyes widened and the food he was eating blocked his airway making him choke "Talk about how karma had to take you too." Jennie said laughing "How can you say I was staring?" He asked "Because I could feel it, your intense glare giving me a hard time to live." She said standing up from her chair. Jungkook poked his tongue on his inner cheeks feeling embarrassed by his movements.

Jennie walked out first with her shoes rubbing against the floor, Jungkook then followed her after eating he was just behind her the whole time,  "Jennie!" Someone called out, Jungkook stopped his tracks as soon as he saw Kai going up to her "Kai..." She awkwardly replied "Did you think about it already?" He asked, Jungkook eavesdropped on their conversation and he could feel Jennie's awkward feels "U-uhm... I was totally so busy last night that I didn't get to think about other things than the project I was doing..." She lied, Jungkook stopped eavesdropping and walked pass by them Jennie saw him pads by and took this as a chance "Jungkook! There you are, I think we should talk about our Biology project!" She said halting him from walking any further "Biology?" Jungkook was sure they didn't have any projects handed to them "Yeah that! The one Mrs. Eun gave us. Kai, excuse me but we should talk about this some other time. This project is really urgent and it has to be passed tomorrow." Jennie lied and bowed before pulling Jungkook out of the dormitory building.

[⛔] Lovely Crime | The Wrath of Darkness | Discontinued |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara