Lovely Crime | Wrath of Darkness|

Chapter 16

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

~ Months Later ~

The bell rang and students came rushing out of their classrooms, Jennie went to the rooftop as she usually does ever since Lisa told her she's not going to be friends with her anymore, Rosé was always there for her ever since from the start but Jennie, she's starting  to not feel herself anymore, she starts drinking more often, she eats alone and she cries alone, Jungkook had been wondering on what happened to their so-called-angel he tries and bad mouth her everytime they come to their dorm but she never replies and she just goes in her room like she's done with her life.

After following Jennie for a while, he finally sat down nect to her, the cold breeze of air came passing by the two of them, Jennie didn't care and just let hin sit "Hi... how are you?" He suddenly asked Jennie smiled bitterly before finally looking at him "I'm better Tae, now that you asked." She replied with a smile it was the first time he saw her smile this month which made him worry more about her "You know, roseanne had been very worried about you, it's been months since the last time you ate with each other and talked. What happened, everyone felt like you're disappeared." Taehyung said, she sighed and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"I felt like I messed up. Ever since I came here, ever since I saw my father, ever since I saw my brother. I felt like a one of a kind mess, and I didn't  want to put anyone in that mess." Jennie sobbed, Taehyung hugged her by the side and replied "You should've said so, you're like my younger sister and I've  been very worried about you and rose is too, she thinks your pushing her away, and Jennie you don't have to be someone else in facing your problems, jut be you... The Jennie we knew who doesn't run from her problems..." Taehyung said hugging her from the side the both of them stayed like that for a while and it was when Jennie decided to go back to being her self, she stood from where they were sitting and went to their cafeteria with Taehyung.

Rose was sitting down alone in their cafeteria he head down low, and her food hadn't been touched, as she was forcing herself to eat the food a tray clanked on the table making her look up with a confused yet happy look "We have 2 more months left 'till summer so don't waste your yummy dish." Jennie suddenly cooed, Chae looked at her with nearly teary eyes, she sat up and hugged Jennie, Jennie hugged her back " I thought you were mad at me." she whimpered, Jennie shushed her and she sat back down, "I wasn't I just wanted to be alone for sometime, I'm sorry if you felt that way." she apologized, her gaze switched over to Lisa who was staring at hem the whole time.

The other side of the canteen was silent, the boys were just eating silently, until Jin broke the silence "Jungkook, how's Somi?" Jin asked, Jungkook looked at him at the eye before replying "We're not in good terms. But, mom told her to stay in Korea already and she agreed. TXT is doing a great job protecting her too, no problems at all." He replied, Jin looked over Tae who seems to be having a good time "How about you Tae? is everything fine? You came here late, like very late." Jin said, Taehyung looked at him with a serious look "I'm fine, I'm just glad everything is going according to plan." He replied with a smirk "And I'm glad those colleagues we had a deal with didn't betray us like some did." Yoongi said "Hey, all of you we'll have a meeting by 10 NO ONE should be late, and NO ONE else should know." Namjoon said standing up before putting his tray away and heading out first, "Did something happen? He seems to be not in the mood?" Jimin asked, all of them shrugged and finished their food before heading back to class.

~

The day was finally over.

Jennie is in their dorm brushing her teeth humming her favorite song 'Can You See My Heart' by Heize, she was until the door creaked open revealing Jungkook who is still in his tidy uniform, Jennie rolled her eyess and continued on what she was doing. On second thought, "Oh Hey!" she greeted sarcastically, Jungkook was surprised by her sudden greetings it was so-not-like-her especially by these past few months "Now your back on being you? Great!" he says before continuing to walk in his room. He dropped his bag and wore a grey jagger, and a grey shirt that has a hoodie, he walked out and he sees her walking in her room with someone on her phone. Jungkook sat alone on the dining table eating his dinner.

10:00 PM

After having a very long real talk with Kai, Jennie couldn't seem to drift to sleep as she keeps on remembering what he just said,

"Jen, I like you. I couldn't help it, I tried to stop the but-- I just couldn't."

Those words rang in her head back and forth, and her reply wasn't what she expected would be

"K-Kai, you need to calm down... But, it isn't that easy Kai... I'll think about it. Goodnight."

She stood from her bed and groaned "Fuck this shit!" She cursed and gripped her hair, she wore her black flip flops and opened the door, her visions were blurry from trying to sleep, she rubbed her eyes and saw Jungkook about to leave the dorm.

"Where are you going?" She asked as he was about to leave, Jungkook took a step closer to her, they were only centimeters apart, Jennie's breath hitched and she was hesitant to look at his eyes, his cold dark eyes. "I'm visiting my values Teacher." He replied "Why?" She asked crossing her arms a crossing her chest "So I could tell her to teach someone on how to mind their own damn business." He glared at her before turning around and walking out of the room.

« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »

The metalic door freaked as soon as he opened the door, his hair swifting as air rushes in the room, his lips kicked up into a smile, satisfied after seeing everyone present. Namjoon walked in front and placed the folder on the center table "So what happened?" Jimin asked, Namjoon sighed before speaking "We all know that a week ago, Wang's group were murdered like animals. Stabbed at the head, shot, and one was poisoned." Namjoon said, Yoongi sat up straight from his chair starting to get interested with their topic "And... Just this week, Kang's group suffered the same fate as them--" "what?! We all know that Kang's group is the strongest among all elites (elites: new mafia's) " J hope yelled "Let me finish, yesterday, IU heard the news from the office, she was passing some papers in the office until she heard Mr. Gongwon panick and was talking about 15 men spotted dead, murdered at parking lot 3, again. That I'd why they decided to close parking lot 3 without telling us the reason why, and instincs were confirmed after I visited the hospital where they were said to be held, and when I asked for the files about them, it was confirmed 100%." Namjoon sighed and sat in front, Jimin's palm covered his face and all of them were shocked to hear the news.

"We all know who did this and that." Jungkook spoke with his arms crossed and his back layed on his seat "And they also know what we did to them." He added, "I agree..." Someone from behind cooed their eyes swiftly gazed from behind and saw someone in a pink nightgown "But, what are you gonna do about that?" IU's face was clear after coming out of the dark, V's face turned pale, IU sat next to Jungkook, "Alright, so our plan is like this." Namjoon paused for a while turning on his laptop, he entered a file and turned his laptop to them, IU's eyes quickly read what was on it and understood it quickly without even Namjoon having to explain it "So, First we have to--" "Meeting over... It's nearly midnight, we'll be late tomorrow for the morning roll call if we stay this late remember tomorrow is Wednesday." V interrupted leaving the premises first and heading to his dorm, all of them were confused, but discussing the plans with a missing member is not applicable, but in one's mind a question was bothering him, how did she know?

_________________________

AN:
Thank you for patiently waiting, I want you to drop some opinions about the story, so please no silent readers and don't forget to vote

Always Remember Goldencards Have A Golden Heart💛💛💛

-Avril