Lovely Crime | The Wrath of Darkness |

Chapter 23

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Eonnie! Are you ready?" Rosé yelled from downstairs looking fabulous as ever

She waited for Jennie to come down who had been taking years to get ready, "Coming!" Jennie yelled back rushing down the stairs, Rosé's jaw dropped as soon as she saw Jennie on that outfit

"Eonnie! You look so sexy!" Rosé exclaimed as Jennie smiled and did a little dance out of her excitement, "Let's go?" Jennie said as she drags Rosé out where a cab had been waiting for them for 5 minutes already, "We are so Sorry for keeping you w...

"Eonnie! You look so sexy!" Rosé exclaimed as Jennie smiled and did a little dance out of her excitement, "Let's go?" Jennie said as she drags Rosé out where a cab had been waiting for them for 5 minutes already, "We are so Sorry for keeping you waiting Mister..." Jennie apologized, the old man just smiled at them before taking then to the venue downtown.

__________

They arrived safely in the venue where everyone was already going crazy, they handed out their invitation before the watcher let them in, people were drinking and dancing crazily on the dance floor as neon lights flicker in this dark venue along the blasting music. They looked around to see where the others where, and they spotted them waving at them "Jungkook! Over here!" Suho yelled from across the room making the girls around them giggle.

"We thought you weren't coming!" Wendy exclaimed as she drinks her champagne and cross her legs as another waiter served another batch of wine and beer. "What's important is I came." He replied coldly while taking a seat and zipping their mouths up, he received a cold glare from Kai once again and he ignored him.

Jungkook roamed his eyes around, but seems like he couldn't look for that person. Just then, his phone buzzed

Just to remind you, we have a meet up later...so, don't get too caught up with the partying and alcohol.

Namjoon texted through their group chat, they had a dealership with a big mafia group from across the country, they will be meeting them on 12 am by the parking lot of this bar