Lovely Crime | The Wrath of Darkness |

Chapter 18

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Continuation...

He expected a badass remark but instead, he was being laughed at by him "Your so funny... We should hang out sometimes." Sehun said and continued to laugh, "Where? Hell?" Jungkook replied, Sehun quickly turned his head to him and Jungkook laughed "Nah... I'm just kidding, it'd be a pleasure." Jungkook replied and put his head on the desk and took a nap

•••

"Last time I checked, you were still friends with Kai..." Rosé slammed her hand as she stated, "I didn't say we aren't anymore... I just thought we need some space to think over the questions." Jennie replied, Rosé's eyebrows were knitted in confusion, "So, rumors are true that he courted you?" She asked, Jennie nodded in response not giving her any further details for her to ask further more.

After lunch Jennie headed to the library, it was her usual routine ever since day 1 to either borrow or return a book at the library during lunch break. She entered the library and was greeted by the oh-so-sweet librarian, she's a student who volunteered in the library during breaks and dismissals.

"Any book suggestions for today?" Jennie whispered, the librarian chuckled and gave her a title card of a book. "Romance? Why so?" Jennie asked "It's not just about romance Jen... It's about a girl and her roommate who were tied in a different kind of knot. Friendship, hatred, and lust." The librarian replied Jennie wiggled her eyebrows and waved before heading over to the shelves to find the story 'Pleasure Unbound'  she reached out for the book but unfortunately it was tightly packed with other books making it fall after she grabbed it.

Her lips were hit by the fallen book making her wince and bite her lip in pain tasting her own blood she let go of the book she was holding and ran to the clinic, afraid that it will turn into a bruise. She went inside the clinic to see IU in there too she's a student volunteer, "Hi IU sunbaenim, can you please aid my lips? It's kind of bleeding..." She chuckled awkwardly, IU nodded and made her sit on the bed "What happened here?" She asked as she taps it with a cotton softly "A book fell on it." She replied, IU giggled at her response thinking of how clumsy she is.

"Your Jungkook's roommate right?" IU asked, Jennie's heart skipped a beat as she mentioned him "Yeah, sadly." She replied, IU laughed at her silly response "You think so?" IU responded throwing the cotton on the bin and placing back the first aid kit on its shelf "Yeah, well he's cold, boring, and very mean at the same time." Jennie said, IU turned back at her and asked, "Is he hot?" She sounded as if she is stalking him which made Jennie feel more awkward talking to her, but she gave in. "Kinda~Ehh--No." She replied and laughed, "Thank you sunbaenim, I should go. See you around!" She stood up from the bed and walked outside after thanking her.

~ few hours later ~

It was there math time when Jennie was walking silently to her seat but had to bump onto Yiren "Bitch?!" Yiren yelled not caring if she is older or something, all she cared about was her drink that got spilled all over her desks and books, Jennie got slapped which means she had to slap her back, and again misfortune was by her side that the teacher had to come in to on that scene "Ms. Kim! In the principals office now!" Yiren smirked and sat back in her chair wiping off the spilled bubble tea on her desk, while Jennie glared at her while walking out with the teacher and mentally face palmed herself.