Lovely Crime | The Wrath of Darkness |

Chapter 22

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

It's been three days since they left the University, and Jennie has 4 days left before going back to New Zealand, she hasn't heard of Jungkook though, he doesn't even talk in their batch group chat he just reads all the blabbering in that group then ends up being incative again.

Jennie had been staying in Rosé's apartment for the mean time, and now they are getting ready for shopping, normal girls day. Jennie wore a white fit crop top tee, white and grey striped square pants, a denim jacket, a navy blue cap, and a white Chanel purse. Rosé wore a checkered black and white dress that were upto her thighs and a black Saint Laurent purse. To top it all off both of them wore matching white lowcut converse sneakers.

"Come on Chae! We can't miss the sale!" Jennie excitedly dragged Chaeyoung out of her apartment and immediately hailed a cab to go to the nearest mall.

_________

As they reached the mall it was lunch time, so the both of them decided to eat lunch first before roaming around, they both walked to a Korean barbecue restaurant, the white shiny square tiles were now a bit dusted after some people had arrived in the mall.

The both of them reached the barbecue restaurant and as they entered the smell of cooked pork and chicken and the warm atmosphere approached them, the aroma of seasonings tickled their nose as they walked closer to the counter that was near the restaurant's kitchen. "We'd like to get four pieces of chicken skewers, same as the pork, and then 5 servings of grilled beef. Our drinks would be 1 liter of soda, and then two bottles of water, and I'd also like to have some 2 plates of flan, and oh... 1 platter of rice." Chaeyoung said being the expert of a barbecue restaurant, Jennie went to find a seat first that was near the window, she sat by the right side of the table and waited for Chaeyoung to come.

She sees the clear sun kissed view of Seoul as the sun is already at the center of Seoul, snow flakes at the tip of the mountains were now slowly fading as summer came, people already taking out their sunscreens and bikinis as they enjoy their two-months summer break.

"Eonnie, where do you wanna shop first?" Rosé asked while placing the table number in front of them, she initiated a topic as they wait for their order, "I'm planning on getting some... y'know, New Zealand is a very hot place and--no, not very, but it's very sunny out there. So I'm guessing, gentle monster." She replied cheekily, smiling from ear to ear, and looking back at the view.

Rosé's stomach rumbled, Jennie looked at her with a surprised face before ending up laughing, Jennie raised her hand calling the attention of the waiter, and after being successful, she raised their number asking for a follow up of their order, the cashier nodded and immediately went to the counter.

"I'm hungry too, Don't worry..." Jennie said trying to shake off the embarrassment Chaeyoung felt.

______

After lunch finished the both of them excitedly hurried outside and ran to Gentle Monster.

"Wow! Eonnie! That looks good on you! But, which should I pick, this one or this?" Chaeyoung asked, trying to pick between the black sun glasses with little diamonds on the edge or the big round yellow sun glasses. "I think the yellow one since it would show your pretty eyes." Jennie replied,

they both enjoyed spending these last few hours before the sun finally went to bed. They headed home and cooked for dinner, Kimchi stew, and bulgogi. While eating Jennie and Rosé received a message from the group chat, it was a picture of an invitation for the Seniors secret ball, only who were chosen by the seniors get to come.