Lovely Crime | The Wrath of Darkness|

Chapter 3

"You sure you don't wanna have dinner with me?" Rosé asked Jennie who was just about to go out of the lockers area

"Its not that I dont want to but, first day of school is not good for me. I have a project to start and to finish this night. Im really sorry Chae. I'll join you tomorrow." Jennie waved at Chaeyoung who was smiling bitterly before sighing and went the opposite way as Jennie did.

It was exactly 6, Chaeyoung reached her dorm and was bombard with questions by her roommate

"Why the fuck are you here so Early!? Don't you have extracurriculars? Projects? Hang out--"

"Hold up. Why are you telling me those? I have my room inside this dorm. I have the rights to come here whenever I like to Park Jimin, or shall I say, Shorty?" Rosé fired, Jimin looked at her in disbelief. He couldn't believe that she could answer him that easily.

"Your one of a kind bitch." Park Jimin fired back, Rosé rolled her eyes and went in her room before dropping her bags on the floor  and taking out her laptop to put it on her desk.

She opened her Skype on her laptop to video call her mom.

"Mom! How are you?" She asked in her aussie accent making her mom grin and reply

"I'm fine, and I'm so glad you got to call me especially because today's the end of your first day oooww." Her mom replied slightly squealing

"So how is it? Any pros-and-cons?" Her mom asked making Rosé nod and chuckle at the same time

"Everything here is perfect...--- on second thought not. YAH! PARK JIMIN SHUT THAT MUSIC OFF A BIT IM TALKING TO MY MOM!" She yelled as she heard Jimin blasting off Charlie Puth's music "We Don't  Talk Anymore"

"Who's Park Jimin?" Her mom asked worriedly at what she just heard and saw

"My roommate and he is the only bad thing in this school. I sadly didn't get to room with Jennie Eonnie and I had no choice but to stay here with that Jerk." Rosé complained her mom sighed and nodded...

They were talking a lot maybe for a few hours, and they didn't notice the time going so fast that they finished talking nearly 12 am, Exaggerated but true... After Rosé hang up with her mom on Skype she went out of her room to grasp a glass of milk but only to see Jimin sneaking out of the door slowly. She didn't bother to stop him, since she knew she'd be called names. But, at the same time she was very curious of why he snuck out.

On the other hand, Jennie was just done with her project in the sala... Jungkook observed her every moved and once Jennie finished her work and went in her own room he immediately left... Leaving the door oped from behind.

As Jennie went out to get the rest of her stuff she noticed the door open, well it was a small dorm so it was easy for her to spot it.

"Jungkook?" She softly called out, she tried to open his room but it was tightly locked so she didn't bother and just closed the door... Frightened, she went in her room quickly, leaving her stuff in the sala and locking her room before tucking herself under her blanket, she tried to text Rosé but no replies.

For a few minutes she tried to go to sleep, but then a loud thunder roared making her Jump and open her eyes widely and yell a bit.