Lovely Crime | The Wrath of Darkness |

Chapter 20

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Engines roaring very at 2 in the morning and gun shots rang in their ear "Fuck. Turn Left!" Taehyung says while navigating through his laptop "Hyeong, where the heck are you taking us?!?!" Jungkook asked while his eyes glued on the road, waiting for V's instructions.

"There is a closed road just by the right, 2 blocks from now and there we could start." V responded as he types in the codes to Sugar of where they are suppose to head "Are they behind us?" Jungkook asked referring to the others, V turned to see a black van with a dragon in front, he smirked knowing it's them, "Yeah... Just right behind us..."

The wheels screeched as Jungkook and the others took a sharp right turn, and there a 'no entry' sign was seen, but a black dusty van could also be seen, Jungkook pulled up his car by the side.

The seven of them got off, Jimin was carrying a black rifle bag just in case someone attacks them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sunbae." The man with brownish hair greeted "Bang Chan... Where are the others--" He was cut off when a gunfire was heard and was shot directly at his side, good thing he was quick to move, "I told you to be careful, my gosh woojin!" A guy who has orangey hair yelled with an Australian accent, "I've been telling you multiple times not to let Woojin touch a rifle, he's too clumsy!" Jimin scolded Bang Chan.

Chan looked down but after a few seconds someone chuckled, he looked up to see Jhope laughing "Jimin-ssi, you were only scared since you nearly got hit." Jhope laughed, Jimin glared at him but was only laughed at by everyone, "Let everyone come over." Namjoon ordered, Chan whistled and they immediately came over with guns and knives.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" They all exclaimedexclaimed, Namjoon face palmed his self after seeing them and observing their attitudes.

"ALL OF YOU! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU HAVEN'T TRAINED AND YOU HAVEN'T MATURED!" Jin yelled, his veins popped on his neck and he immediately turned red, the softies immediately turned into serious bad ass guys. "What do you want us to do now? We're ready, we're ready to dedicate our lives." Changbin said, Jungkook nodded satisfied.

Then, they all started with their plan.

_________

"Good morning class! So today... It is the last day of this school year, I really hope that you will have a fun summer... So for today's activity, I want you to write an essay for your summer plans. Please write it on a 1 whole sheet of paper in 40 minutes, 20 minutes for rewriting, and then pass your papers. You may start now." Students grabbed pieces of paper swiftly from their bags, or even asked from their seatmates.

Some of them were writing as they smiled, excited for their summer vacation, excited to reunite with their parents, but some had dried tears on their face, the reason, they didn't want to lose their friends yet for a short time. Jennie, in fact was one of them, she's leaving for New Zealand next week, and couldn't help but Miss the friendship she made here.

An hour later,

"Class please pass your papers! Class dismissed! I hope all of you will have a lit summer this year!" Their teacher exclaimed, all of them cheered happily once summer was mentioned, Jungkook let a big sigh of relief escape his lips, before walking out of the room.