Chapter 60: Ron VS Camp Instructor

Gumir's thick voice resonated through the training hall, and many marine recruits quickly assembled to form ten teams.

Seeing the expression on Gumir face, many recruits couldn't keep eye contact and looked down.

In addition to "Black Arm" Zephyr, the formal admiral, there were four instructors in this headquarters. The four instructors were retired vice or rear admirals, and Gumir was the most severe among them.

Unlike the other three instructors, Gumir was not retired because of his age, but due to an injury, which made him short-tempered, firm, and irritable. Any recruit who made several mistakes would be beaten to death, not to mention the usual harsh training.

"Rookie, go to the tenth team... no, wait."

Gumir turned to Ron, who wasn't in line. As he finished talking, he suddenly thought of something and stopped Ron again, saying: " Come here first."

Ron stepped forward silently.

Gumir didn't look at Ron. He turned his head and sternly glanced at the many recruits in front of him. Seeing that all the recruits were silent and obedient, he made a turn and said: "Today's lesson is to summarize the six styles (T/N: Rokushiki) taught in the past few months and use them in actual combat."

"Ron, you won't use the Six Forms, let's do a demonstration, fight with me. I will use the six styles to attack you, and you are allowed to use all means to defend and attack."

Puff.

As soon as Gumir's words fell, some of the recruits' mouths twitched, all looked pitifully at Ron, and even started to mourn for him.

His luck couldn't be worst! They thought...

If it was one of the other instructors, he would be fine...he would recover at the end of the fight, but Gumir was famous for his severity. If they started the demonstration, Ron would get injured for sure. If they did it lightly, he would just get some bruises. However, if they went all out, most likely, he would be sent to the medical team.

"Fight ... demonstration?"

Ron was startled at first, he was expecting that, and then his eyes widened, showing a bright light.

It was about time!

The right opportunity to make a splash finally came!

"Poor rookie..."

Seeing Ron's excitement, some recruits even bowed their heads in silence, and couldn't bear to look at the next scenes.

[The newcomer probably thought he would learn something on his first day, from fighting Gumir.]

"Are you ready, let's start."

"first of all, Soru is..."

Gumir walked to a position about ten meters away from Ron, as the voice fell, he suddenly disappeared, and the ground shattered.

In the next moment, Gumir's figure appeared on the right side of Ron, kicked, and continued talking: "Allows you to move at extremely high speed, making the enemy unable to respond, even if it is impossible to knock him down. You can land a heavy blow to your opponent."

Boom!

He launched a kick towards Ron's right shoulder. Due to the extreme speed, Gumir could just see that Ron just lifted his arm a little, twisted his body a little, and then he got kicked.

"After using Soru to land your first strike, you can continue attacking using... ehh?"

Gumir was explaining, but he suddenly stopped halfway through.