Chapter 32: Massacre of 2000!

Along with Krieg's order, the closest pirates to Ron, hold their weapons and pointed them at him.

However, before these people could pull the trigger, a blue wind blade swept across the air and beheaded the pirates in an instant, leaving a blood fountain behind.

As the closest corpses fell down, the wind blade kept sweeping, penetrating more people in the rear, and taking the lives of the pirates shocked by the bloody scene!

"......what happened?"

Many people saw the blue wind blade flashing away, but did not understand what happened.

Shortly, a horrified and frightened expression appeared on their faces. After all, in front of them, the pirates who had been pierced by the wind blade were all split, torn apart like some kind of tofu. (T/N: Asian curd made from mashed soybeans)

The blood spilled all over the ground, and the scene was terrifying.

Reaching such a level, relying on guns was not enough to deal with Ron.

After all, in the state of full spirit, the world in his eyes was a dozen of times slower. He could read everyone's expression, everybody's weapon, and everybody's movements like an open book.

It was difficult to say whether the bullet or the wind blade was faster. Actually, it didn't matter, Ron's release speed of his wind blade was instantaneous that he cut the pirates' throats before they could pull the trigger!

Although they didn't know what Ron did, all the pirates were shocked for a few seconds, fear crippled them, and froze every muscle of their bodies.

But soon, someone reacted. Although he was sweating like a pig, he still shouted: "Let's go together! Let's rush together! He's just one person! We can do it together!"

Regardless of the means and abilities of the pirates in front of Ron, there were more than enough of them here!

Two thousand pirates!

It's a terrifying number. If they could concentrate on firing their guns nonstop, even Krieg wouldn't be able to resist such number of flying bullets. He would meet his end.

But the problem was that these two thousand pirates simply couldn't act as the organized marine troops, they were a mess and couldn't concentrate their firepower.

With such a chaotic form, only the pirates in the front-line row could shoot. As things were, swords could be more useful than guns.

And the most important thing was... Did the number of enemy matters to magicians?

Of course, the answer was no.

Looking at the pirates who roared and rushed over, Ron's pupils glowed like a diamond, making all those who saw it tremble inexplicably.

They knew it! Something was coming!

Such a bad hunch arose in everyone's heart.

Soon, what they feared became true.

In front of Ron, blue wind blades emerged one after another, pouring down like a storm, sweeping over!

How fast could Ron release his Wind Blade?

He needs only 0.1 seconds!

Although there was a short Cooldown interval between the releases of two consecutive wind blades, within a second, Ron could release four or even five wind blades!

Wiish! Wiish! Wiish!

Under everyone's horrified gaze, wind blades continued to emerge and flew into the crowd.