Chapter 72: Sengoku and Kizaru

Marine headquarters.

Fleet admiral's Office at the highest level.

"Did something happen at Sabaody? This is terrible. If anything happens to the celestial dragons, the nagging won't stop..."

Kizaru said while sitting on a couch, holding a cup of tea. He just arrived and heard the news of the pirates in the Sabaody Archipelago.

Sengoku sat behind his desk and nodded, saying:

"We were fortunate that the celestial dragons weren't involved. Zephyr went there to seal the mater. There should be a response soon."

As he finished talking, the Den Den Mushi on the table started ringing.

Sengoku answered: "Hey, Sengoku speaking."

"Fleet admiral Sengoku, this is from Sabaody island."

Sengoku nodded, flipped up the documents on his table, and said at the same time: "Well, has Zephyr arrived yet? Report the situation in detail."

"Zephyr-san has arrived...well, the Fuji Pirates were fully annihilated on the spot, all of them were wiped out. No one was arrested."

The marine on the other side of the Den Den Mushi responded, with a hint of hesitation.

Sengoku noticed the hesitation in the marine officer's tone, but his attention was directed to the fact that there were no survivors from the Fuji's pirate crew. His eyes narrowed.

"Zephyr..."

"Zephyr-San attitude towards the pirates is getting worse."

Kizaru added: "Now that he started slaughtering the pirates without leaving a living soul. The "do not kill" admiral that we know is undoubtedly gone..."

Sengoku shook his head slightly and sighed.

He could understand Zephyr's temperament. Since Zephyr joined the marines until he was promoted to an admiral, he never killed a single pirate. But when his family was brutally murdered by pirates... and he even lost his arm in that incidence, then everything has changed...

It was a pity what happened to him.

However, executing pirates on the spot was not a crime. It would be better to execute them publicly after being caught alive and sentenced, but it was okay to kill them on the spot if they weren't able to catch them alive.

"Hmm."

Sengoku did not answer Kizaru. Instead, he picked up the Den Den Mushi. He started talking loudly.

As he was about to hang up, a hesitant voice came from the other side of the Den Den Mushi, and said: "Well, fleet admiral Sengoku..."

"What's wrong?"

Sengoku squeezed the Den Den Mushi and asked again.

There was no response for a few seconds, and then said intermittently: "the Fuji Pirates...weren't killed by instructor Zephyr."

Sengoku froze, saying: "What? Wasn't Zephyr? Then who did it?"

"it... was a recruit..."

"A new recruit? "

Sengoku showed a strange look.

Not far away, the sitting Kizaru, shrugged his shoulders and said: " A recruit wiped out a pirate group with a bounty over than 100 million berries? It's terrible. It looks like Zephyr found himself another monster to train..."

Kizaru was also one of these monster recruits in his time. Sengoku looked at him while twitching his mouth, ignored his comment, and asked for more details.