Chapter 49: Busoshoku Haki

Clang!

Armed with Haki, the hardened fist slammed with the strong wind Slashes, making a sound like a steel collision, sparks splashed.

Señor managed to crush several wind blades with his fist, but couldn't stop them all. The remaining ones were still pressing up against his fist, like a high-speed cutting machine, constantly splashing sparks.

Señor thought that the wind blades were just a swordsman flying slash attack, he didn't expect that he was facing something different! The wind Slashes weren't just a sword with a sharp edge! They got mobility!

"Ah!"

Señor's facial expression changed slightly, as he felt that something was off, but he did not back down. Instead, he roared, added more power, and forcibly smashed the wind blades with his fist.

Immediately after, Señor released several spherical bombs from the waistband of his diaper.

Diaper Bomb!

Ron's face remained unchanged, pressed forward his right hand, and the magic barrier appeared again.

Boom!

The bomb hit the magic barrier and exploded with a bang.

The power of the explosion surpassed the previous impact of Señor's first attack, and the magic barrier blew out many small cracks, but it still failed to completely break the magic barrier!
"Busoshoku Haki..."

Ron's eyes peered through the magical barrier and the exploding smoke, and he looked at Señor in the back. He narrowed his eyes slightly and focused on Señor's fist.

Haki!

It is a mysterious power in the One Piece world, that allows the user to utilize their own spiritual energy for various purposes. Haki is separated into three types, namely, Kenbunshoku Haki, to perceive the enemy's information, Busoshoku Haki, to attack and defend, and finally, Haoshoku Haki, to frighten the enemy and make him lose his willpower.

If Ron didn't have the achievement system, Haki would be the first thing to master! After all, it was a must to stand beside the strongest in this World. Relying solely on the devil fruit abilities wouldn't be enough to make reach the peak of this world.

But Ron's interest in Señor's Haki was not to learn it, but to analyze it.

As a magician who could touch the elements through the runes, and had complete control over the essence of this world, he was curious about the basic components of Haki and how they triggered it.

Ron had previously thought that Haki might be a manifestation of mental power, because, at his current state, he could release powers that would easily frighten ordinary people in a certain range.

It seemed like Haoshoku Haki.

In addition, thinking about Kenbunshoku Haki, the spiritual perception of his "God Mode" seemed to have the same characteristics as this type of Haki.

Ron always wanted to compare the perception of Kenbunshoku Haki and his while using God Mode, he was curious to find out the differences and similarities, but unfortunately, he did not know how to activate such power, and he has never encountered someone who could use it.

Ron was curious about the three types of Haki, but if he had to choose just one, it would definitely be the Busoshoku Haki, especially the hardening technique (Buso).

The reason was very simple. Buso could be simulated with mental power, or simply put it was a powerful spiritual shock.

Only enhanced ...