Chapter 41: The Strongest Pirate Hunter in the East Blue!

"Ah... Boss Arlong... Masaka(impossible)! That's not true..."

Hearing the news, several Fish-men rushed over. The mighty Arlong was cut into pieces and fell dead in the pond! Seeing this scene, they were all shocked for a while, their eyes were full of panic and unbelievable looks.

Ron didn't say much either. With a wave of his wand, several wind blades flew out and wiped out some fish-men.

Ron wiped out the dirt of his clothing, looked at the still dazed Nami, and smiled slightly. Ron observed the burning building for a while, then waved his wand releasing other wind blades.

Click! Click!

Unable to extinguish the fire, Ron used the wind blade to split the burning part from the entire building and swept it into the pond.

Until that time, Nami was still staring blankly at the bloody pond.

From the age of ten to fifteen, the scene of Bell-mère's death, the scene of setting up an agreement with Arlong, the scene of being forced to draw the chart, the scene where Arlong broke his promise... All these scenes flashed in her mind like a slide.

In the end, all the pictures dissipated with the sight of the blood-red pond.

At the same time.

There was a sound of hurried footsteps outside. It was the Cocoyasi villagers, rushed over to confirm the spread news.

As they entered Arlong Park, they were all out of breath as they saw the bloody scene in the courtyard. Seeing the fallen bodies of the fish-men, everyone's jaw was dropped to the ground.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh... What happened here?"

Someone spoke with disbelief and a trembling voice.

At that time, Nami, staring at the pond in the courtyard, slowly stood up. She stretched out her fingers, wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, and turned around looking at the people outside. Revealing a pure smile, just like she used to smile before she met Arlong five years ago.

"It is over!"

"Everyone... the village... is free now..."

..............................

Cocoyasi Village.

At the dock, on a small boat.

"You gave nearly 300 million Berries to the villagers, you sure about that?" Ron said, lying on the deck with a piece of grass in his mouth, watching Nami approaching.

"That was originally their treasure! Arlong snatched it from them."

Nami shook her fist at Ron, revealing a vicious expression, and said: "And stop reminding me of that!"

After killing Arlong, Ron and Nami found nearly 300 million Berries hidden in Arlong Park.

Despite Nami's enthusiasm for finding these treasures, she gave up everything to the villagers. After all, it was riches stolen from the villagers during the past five years.

Ron smiled, and said teasing Nami: "Wouldn't it be better if you gave them the 100 million berries too? I personally would think highly of you."

"Haaaa?!"

Nami stared at Ron and said, "That's the 100 million berries I've struggled collecting! Is building up a good image worth 100,000 Berries?! Nah I pass.."

Ron glanced at Nami and couldn't stop teasing her: "Actually, the 100 million berries is what I earned for you."

Nami snorted and retorted: "Without my navigation, you might have lost your way in the sea, encountered storms, and shipwrecks, and fell into the sea, then becoming fish food."