Chapter 31: Deal with him

The Gelt Kingdom Army and the Marines were originally a patchwork team, and even the command was chaotic. They could resist to this moment, only because they had some advantages in weapons.

Seeing the defeat of the last line of their defense, the marine and the kingdom army commanders were all cold and pale.

'We are doomed!'

If they could withstand the last attack, there was still some hope that a near marine branch could come for their rescue. But since they were defeated, Admiral Krieg succeeded in taking away the batch of weapons. Hence, the situation was hopeless even in case of the appearance of the near branch.

The defeat was no longer irreversible, the marines began to run for their lives, together with the Kingdom Army, they threw away their weapons and fled.

Krieg led many pirates and soon occupied half of the town.

"Ha ha ha ha ha, finally these weapons fell into my hands..."

Looking at the boxes lifted by the pirates under his command, Krieg burst into laughter when he opened one of the boxes, revealing a load of fire guns.

His fleet reached more than two thousand people, but the development of the pirate group hit the bottleneck since they lacked in terms of firearms and artilleries. Krieg's ambition was to conquer the East Blue, but the lack of weapons made it impossible for him to invade large cities and kingdoms with established marine bases.

By looting only in small towns, it was difficult to maintain the huge fleet of more than 2,000 pirates.

Feeling desperate, he even allowed his subordinates to scatter in various seas to plunder separately.

But finally, he managed to solve the problem!

With this batch of weapons, he could expand his army to 4,000 or even 5,000 pirates. At that time, no one in the entire East Blue could stand in his way!

Once he gathers more pirates under his command, Krieg would have enough strength to defeat a country and even rule over an entire sea area. He wouldn't need to wander around like a pirate anymore.

Weighing the weapon in his hand, Krieg grinned, showing a domineering and proud smile, and said: "Now... destroy this F island first!"

When the words fell, he threw the weapon in his hand to a pirate next to him and shouted: "Take these weapons and destroy the marines and Gelt's Kingdom Army over there!"

"Hai, Hai, Hai!!"

Countless pirates were all roaring with excitement.

They grabbed the weapons, and then rushed towards the other side of the town.

At that moment, the whole town was in chaos, a large number of civilians were screaming in panic, running around, some were killed by pirates, and others fled towards the west dock.

In the west of the town, countless civilians fled from the town, along with many marine soldiers and kingdom troops.

The Krieg Pirates already destroyed the pier long ago. The entire harbor was burning except for one small boat that remained intact. It was immediately crushed by dozens of people.

Screams, cries, roars...

The troops' commanders were killed by Krieg during the previous chaos. At that moment, the marines on the coast were scattered, and there were no more than one hundred soldiers. The officer in command was just a lieutenant, he was constantly shaking.

"It's over... this is the end!!!"

Looking at the direction of the town, he saw a large number of pirates holding the newly acquired weapons. The captain's eyes became dull, he was trembling in fear and despair.