Chapter 52: Goal, Marine Headquarters

Dressrosa.

Inside the palace.

Doflamingo sat there, holding a crystal goblet in his hand, without his usual evil smile, he just had a sullen face, his brows squeezed together.

Trebol, the highest Family officer, standing next to him like a paste, with an ugly face.

"Unbelievable ... Señor could be defeated in the East Blue..."

At that time, Doflamingo was one of the Shichibukai. Both Señor and his pirates were not on the marines' wanted list. All the bounties on his family heads were all withdrawn and no longer valid, which meant that Ron was not acting as a Pirate hunter, hunting Señor, but it was just a robbery of the devil fruit!

Robbed the devil fruit from the Donquixote Family in the East Blue!

"I didn't expect that the East Blue pirate hunter could reach such a level, that he would give Señor troubles... Dovi, would you like me to go?"

Standing at the door, a tall man spoke indifferently. He was one of the Donquixote family's elite officers, Diamante.

Doflamingo put down the goblet in his hand.

"Don't."

"There is no point in going to the East Blue."

The East Blue was too large. Just as the marine headquarters, which had trouble to catch pirates with a bounty over 10 million Berries in such area, tracking and killing the pirate hunter who toyed with these pirates would likely be very troublesome for them.

If Ron was just an ordinary weak pirate hunter, it would be okay, but Señor was inexplicably defeated by this man. Hence, no one in the East Blue could deal with him at the moment.

Letting Diamante go after Ron there, it might take half a year before he could catch him, which was meaningless.

"Since he could defeat Señor, he also put his hands the devil fruit... Such a guy will definitely leave the East Blue."

"We will wait."

"Wait for him to come to the Grand Line."

Whether he chooses to rule over the East Blue or to leave to the Grand Line, it would be much easier to find him, anyway, it would be more efficient than trying to find a needle in a haystack.

"You have to wait..."

Trebol shook his nose, turned his head and looked at Diamante, and said: "Otherwise, I'll go to East Blue and take care of this problem as soon as possible. We still have that deal here that requires Diamante's presence."

Diamante shrugged.

Although Señor's death made him very angry, and Diamante was annoyed and impatient to go to the East Blue, it was indeed a very troublesome matter to go handle things there. Even with their strong intelligence organization, he was afraid that it would take at least a few months before he could finish the task.

Also, Doflamingo was right. It was impossible for someone like Ron to hide in the East Blue forever.

"Then, we will wait for him here, in the Grand Line."

Diamante snorted coldly. The Grand Line was different from the East Blue, there were only a few fixed paths that he could cross. Once he gets the news, he would easily find him.

................................

Extract the energy of the devil fruit.

If these words were said to those who saw or used the devil fruit on the Grand Line, it would definitely cause a burst of surprise and disbelief, but for Nami, who witnessed the true power of magic, it sounded more like a magic trick for here.