Chapter 21: The slaughter!

It wasn't just the ordinary crew members.

Even the captain of the Hammer Pirates, Hammer Ruff, looking at the bloody scene on the ship, stood there frozen with a terrified face.

"What was that just now? kisama... what did you do?!"

"That was a multiple wind blades attack, a kind of wind magic, you know."

Ron saw that everyone was scared and stiff, and said casually: "It seems that news about me has not yet spread, but after this, the name of the Pirate Hunter 'Ron the Mage' will be known everywhere for sure."

[Hint: you completed the achievement '10 kills in a Flash' and you got 1 achievement point]

When Ron was talking, the system prompt sounded in his ears. The attack he just released apparently killed more than ten pirates instantly, achieving this achievement.

"Magic ... wind ..."

Hammer Ruff's eyes still had an unbelievable look, but after hearing Ron's second sentence, he instantly gritted his teeth and said, "Pirate Hunter? Are you a Pirate Hunter?!"

At that moment, there was no time to think about the existence of magic in this world. Ron presented himself as a pirate hunter, and that was obviously made up!

"Yes, yes."

Ron responded to Hammer Ruff, waved his hand, and a new wind blade flew out, splitting the pirate standing not far away, holding a gun trying to shoot him, in two halves.

Having strong spiritual attributes, wasn't only about magic and spiritual power, but also the capability to react faster than ordinary people and to have a pinpoint observation.

Ron's agility was not that high. However, the release of magic had nothing to do with his body agility. He wasn't in need of relying on the speed of his nerve reaction. He merely needed to stand there, steady to control the whole situation.

That was the power of magicians!

It was basically impossible to do any sudden movement without them noticing! The magician's thinking speed was far superior to any ordinary human.

After seeing Ron chop a pirate, Hammer Ruff gritted his teeth, and after a few laps of thinking whether to escape or fight, the captain finally lost it! He roared like a beast and raised his huge hammer towards Ron.

"Osoi!!" (T/N: too slow)

Ron said casually.

In fact, Ruff was considerately way faster than ordinary humans, even faster than Captain Crewe. But because there was a distance of more than ten meters between him and Ruff, plus Ruff's hesitation, made it impossible for Ruff to reach him.

Hum!

The blazing fireballs condensed and blasted towards Hammer Ruff.

The pirates' Captain thought it would be the kind of wind blade attack Ron used before, he was ready to blow it away with his hammer, but he did not expect a huge fireball to fly over. He couldn't help but stay stunned, but he could only try to smash it with his hammer.

Boom!

The huge hammer released a strong wind, which seemed to have great power. It smashed down and went through the fireball.

But after all, it was Fire! Even if it was blasted by the hammer, it would keep flowing around from all directions. Ruff's body was obviously unable to resist the burning flames, his hair was instantly burned, and he staggered backward in panic.

Wizz!

When he stumbled back, three wind blades flew over from behind the flames that did not completely disappear, the nearly extinguished flame was quickly refueled, and twined on the blades after the sudden surge.