Welcome!

[Camera view]

Three young women sitting casually on a couch with a smile on their faces, looking at the camera.

Someone from behind: (whispers) Start.

Woman 1: What Joey?

Joey: (from behind) Start!

Woman 1: Oh! (sits up) I welcome y'all to...

All: ...Crazy World!

Woman 1: (happily) I am Madsion Schwimmer, won't give my actual full name right now.

Woman 2: And I am Ariana Valeri, you'll love me.

Woman 3: Anne Samuels here, how're you guys doing? (waits)

Ariana: They won't reply, Anne, we're on camera.

Anne: Oh, right.

Madison: (looking at the others) So, what are we here for today?

Ariana: We are about to tell these wonderful people about our lives' turning points. About our school, our beautiful house.

Anne: (looking in the camera) Basically our lives' story. We think you'll enjoy our little adventures through life.

Madison: Well, this should be fun. Our high school life was... well, crazy.

Anne: Of course, that is exactly why we are doing this. Sharing our experience and stuff.

Madison: (nods and looks at Ariana) The guys should be here by now...

Ariana: I'll go and check. (gets up and leaves)

Anne: And I will check on the kids. They are getting naughtier day by day. (leaves)

Madison: (Smiles at the camera) And I will start my story. I am glad to have you guys as the audience, stick till the end of this journey with us. It would mean the world! 

***