Prologue

Barry never wanted to be Sebastian.

But when he was sent away to live with his uncle in Paris before moving to Ohio, he thought that if he became someone different, then he wouldn't be bullied anymore. So he changed his name, learned to speak french fluently, and became a completely different person. Sebastian wrote in a journal all those years, and when Barry came out at night, he read what happened each day, from throwing the slushie on Blaine, and almost blinding him, to trying to break up Kurt and Blaine. Barry wrote questions, and Sebastian always answered snarkily, but he also promised to be there to protect Barry. Always.

Barry was the one that apologized to New Directions, as he'd told Sebastian he was the one who should.  Finally, after they graduated from Dalton, they decided together that they would move back to Central City before going away again. Barry would attend college, while Sebastian said that'd he would hide away until needed.

Barry went to a very prestigious college and studied to be a CSI. He'd forgotten until Sebastian had reminded him one night in their journal, so he visited his adoptive father Joe and Iris, his best friend/adoptive sister.

He graduated top of his class and was hired at the CCPD, not one month after. Joe worked there as a cop, and it reminded Barry of the trauma of his mom's murder and his dad being framed for it. He wrote to Sebastian for a while, but eventually, Sebastian disappeared from his personality and head, and Barry was lovable Barry again.

Then,He went through everything. He was struck by lightning, became the Flash, stopped metas, met Cisco and Caitlin, He found out that the man who murdered his mom was actually the guy who saved his life... and, well, you know the story.

But this is a little different. 

Oliver had changing feelings about Barry Allen. When he first met him, he was suspicious and had an attraction, but it seemed Barry liked Felicity. Then after Barry became the Flash and Oliver got closer to him in feeling, he was watching Barry grow.

He loved Barry Allen and nothing could stop him.