He laughs before responding, "I would say yes but we aren't finished with him just yet. You can wait for him until then." He says with a smile and I frown.

"I can't stand this hospital anymore." I think out loud gaining a light chuckle from him before leaving towards Junaid's room.

Reaching his room, I straight away go for the door handle forgetting to knock and the scenery in front of my eyes, blew my mind. It's the best yet most embarrassing scenario to be in. Junaid is in only jeans, displaying his perfectly drawn packs while some water is dripping down his abdomen. He swiftly rubs the towel around his hair to remove the excess of water and hangs the towel over his shoulder while taking a look at himself in the mirror. I had a feeling that he was about to get himself something from his already packed bag, but his eyes land on the door and he sees me staring at him like a creep, or a pervert, both suit me at this point.

SubhanAllah! Is this what I'm going to be dealing with every day after marriage? Now after this, I'm definitely only giving him a week to recover. He better be marrying me as soon as that week over. I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands to myself any longer.

I snap out of my trance when a playful smirk form on his lips, "Oh, I'm sorry. I'll come back later." I tell him in a hurry but still stammering on the words.

"You don't need to leave. You'll be seeing a lot of this, soon." He says in his teasing manner and the urge to do something that I shouldn't was high at this point.

"Um, yeah, I'd rather wait until then." I hurriedly respond before closing the door as soon as I leave.

I need to calm down because I'm sure my heart will pop out at any minute. It's no joke, y'all. I'm still thinking to myself, how did I manage to make someone like Junaid, fall for me? I'm such a simple girl and he's... Damn, he's everything!

"What are you doing, leaning on Assad's door?" I hear a voice and look up to see my brother, Aidah and baby Malik. "Did you run that much? Why are you breathing like that?" My brother smiles, amused. If only he knew the naughty thoughts going through his little sister's mind, he wouldn't be smiling right now.

"Junaid is getting ready," I tell him and before they could answer, Saniya comes running to us.

"Is Assad ready yet? Is he going to be discharged now?" She asks excitedly and soon Martina also joins us with the same excitement.

"Where's Assad? Why isn't he out yet?" She asks impatiently.

"Assad, you better hurry. Your fangirls are becoming revolted." My brother says it loud enough so Junaid could hear him from inside, making us laugh.

"He has to stay for another hour before being discharged," I tell them.

"Oh," Saniya's excitement vanishes.

"Well, as long as he's discharged today," Martina says, keeping up the positive mind. "By the way, guess who I saw on my way here?" Martina says with a teasing smile towards Saniya.

"Don't even start it. I'm so over him." Saniya says.

"Who was he with?" I ask Martina as I know Saniya is dying to find out but she's pretending not to care.

"He was with no more no less than... Drums please," Martina says playfully, causing more suspense, "Marcus!" She finally reveals and my mouth opens wide in shock.

"SubhanAllah! Maybe he's asking for your hand in marriage." I look at Saniya with an aww expression, "I knew he was into you. He didn't invite you to the cafeteria for no reason." I say remembering how she's been going to the hospital's cafeteria with Bilal every day since last week. However, she keeps making excuses and denying that he could possibly be interested in her. I mean, for what other reason would he be inviting her to go to the cafeteria with him?