Chapter 13

Afrah's POV

"He left?" I ask Junaid as we make our way to the meeting with Sayan Factory. "Why didn't he come to me?" I fasten my steps to be by Junaid's side since he was already ahead.

"He was in a rush. It was early morning anyways." He answers.

My brother didn't even say goodbye to me, yet he had time to say it to Junaid and Marcus? Wow!! Did he really get mad at me for asking about our parents? Was it really necessary?

"I need to call him." I stop walking to grab my phone from my bag.

"Focus on the meeting, you'll call him afterwards." I watch as my phone is taken from my hand by Junaid.

We arrive at Sayan Factory and Mr Thomas, the owner, was kindly waiting for us outside. "Welcome, AZ Electronics." He offers us a smile motioning for us to enter. We went to the room where the meeting would take place and the signing of the contract as well. However, Junaid isn't careless like that. Why would he sign a contract this fast?

"The papers?" Junaid asks me and I hesitate a bit but end up giving him the folder.

"Could we have a coffee break? I'd like to discuss this further with Mr Junaid." I decide to interfere, although knowing of the consequences.

"That's absolutely fine. I was going to suggest it as well, you beat me to it." Thomas smiles to me. He is really kind.

"I appreciate your understanding." I smile back before grabbing the folder and leaving the room.

I make my way to the cafeteria to get myself a coffee, however, on my way there I see two people holding a huge box which caught my attention.

"What are you doing standing there?" I hear Marcus' voice behind me.

"Look at that box,"

"What's wrong with it?"

"It is a delivery box. In the meeting Mr Thomas said that they don't do deliveries, all their products from beginning to end are fully made and owned by their company. Also, if there are any deliveries, it should be of pieces of cars or any other mechanical or electronic device."

"Your point?" Marcus stands by my side looking at the men.

"I could even consider the fact that maybe they order a huge amount whenever they place deliveries and that's why the box is so huge. However, the two men, look at what their uniform says,"

"ZN light," Marcus reads it out loud. "I don't think this company is interested in clothes. Now the questions remain for the reason they would receive a delivery from a clothing company and why he didn't mention that before making a deal with us."

"Croché." I look at Marcus and he looks at me too once the two men were gone into the elevator.

"I applaud you. Great analyse." He offers me a smile.

"What are you two doing here?" Junaid asks and we turn back to see him behind us.

"I think we should postpone the signing of the contract for another occasion." I say and Marcus nods.

"He told us he received deliveries every six months." Junaid says. He probably saw the two men as well.

"But that still doesn't explain why from ZN light. Also, he never mentioned ZN light amongst his business partners, although rumours say that he is close with that clothing company."

"Afrah is correct. It could be just false rumours but you never let things like this slide when you're making a deal, especially overseas." Marcus adds.