DEVIL TOWN | STEVE HARRINGTON

HEYA! If you weren't aware, I have a new book called DEVIL TOWN based on season 2 of Stranger Things and Steve Harrington! I've put the blurb and first chapter underneath if you're interested in giving it a read, and if you're interested in more, ...

HEYA! If you weren't aware, I have a new book called DEVIL TOWN based on season 2 of Stranger Things and Steve Harrington! I've put the blurb and first chapter underneath if you're interested in giving it a read, and if you're interested in more, you can find it on my profile!

Thanks, Will x

Life's alright in devil townYeah, right, no one's gonna catch us nowDad has bought a new car nowWe're fine, no one's gonna catch us nowYou said something dumb again

Yeah, right, no one's gonna catch us now
Dad has bought a new car now
We're fine, no one's gonna catch us now
You said something dumb again

She's mad, at least that's what they say
Mum and daddy aren't in love
That's fine, I'll settle for two birthdays
Devil town is colder in the summertime
I'll lose my mind at least another thousand times
Hold my hand tight, we'll make it another night
I still get a little scared of something new
But I feel a little safer when I'm with you
Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too
DEVIL TOWN- CAVETOWN

BLURB

 When Elliot James ran into Hawkins Junkyard on her late-night run, she never expected her world to be tipped on its head and spun around. And she definitely didn't expect to find the infamous Steve Harrington wielding a baseball bat covered in nails to protect a bunch of teenagers from monstrous creatures. But Elliot did, and suddenly, nothing was normal, Steve Harrington wasn't the massive jerk she thought he was, Hawkins wasn't the epitome of a quiet small town, and everything she knew was instead a tangled web of lies, destruction and horror. Elliot James was in a devil town, surrounded by death and chaos, and there might only be one person who could pull out, she just never thought it would be Steve.

OR:

A story about a troubled teen who can't stand being told what to do, and Steve Harrington, a boy who's just trying to keep them safe!