All Day | Steve Harrington

PROMPTS: Prompt: 38 "Look at what you did to me

PROMPTS: Prompt: 38 "Look at what you did to me. I've had to deal with this all day." 51 "Office" and 76 "Teasing" 

WARNING: 18+, smut, hand jobs, sub!Steve.

It started early in the day, with the sun barely risen and the air still stiff and cold outside. It was a normal morning, the two of you eating breakfast, dressing and picking up car keys, wallets and sunglasses before locking the front door behind you. You thought it would be a normal drive to work too, with just some soft pop music playing in the background as you talked about what you had in store for the working day ahead, you at your mundane office job and Steve at the video store.

But after about two minutes into the drive, Steve started to get cheeky, the hand that was normally placed on your knee starts sliding up slightly to rest against your thigh. Steve's palm is soft and the heat radiates through the material of your work pants, and soon you start to shift as he rubs small circles against your thigh.

"Steve, what are you doing?" You try and move again so his hand slips a tiny bit closer to where you need it, but instead, he presses down firmer, keeping it in the same exact spot.

"What do you mean, baby? I'm not doing anything." He tries to be coy, staring straight ahead and focusing on the road that the car drives across, but you notice his subtle glances towards you as he inches his hand closer and closer, until all of a sudden it's drifting over your groin and you let out a blissful sigh. He doesn't apply pressure like you absolutely want, instead, he just lets the tips of his fingers shift over you gently, warmly.

"Please, Steve. Quite teasing," He laughs at how you start to urge him on, subtly thrusting your hips up as much as you could with the seatbelt constricting your hips and the small space you were in meaning you couldn't move around much. But then he's pressing down and rubbing and you can't help the moan that escapes from your mouth as he moves his fingers in a circle, tantalizing and freezing you in place for a moment.

You can feel yourself getting wetter, knowing there was surely a wet patch in the middle of your panties and you would be in trouble soon if he didn't get a move on, but for a moment as he bit his lip and let out a soft groan, you couldn't god damn care.

And then it was over, he was shutting off the engine of the car after parking it right outside your work, pulling his warm hand away and relishing in the whine you let out. He was grinning widely, a look of lust clouding through his eyes and his hands were still itching to touch you, but he wouldn't. And you hated him for it.

"Have a good day at work, baby. I'll pick you up at 5.30." He was leaning over to you and pressing a quick kiss to your lips before he pulled away all too soon, and then he was reaching over you and opening your door, undoing your seatbelt and giving you a soft nudge to get a move on.

You were angry, restless and so damn distracted when you finally left his car with a shocked expression, feeling slightly put out and confused as you walked into the office building you worked in.