-BIG IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT-

BIG IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Heya, I have some important pieces of news to share with you all in regard to this book and my Wattpad account.

FIRST, I've joined Tumblr once again, so now you can find me at @willowrose99 for all your writing pleasures, fandom posts and just general nonsense.

SECOND, you can also find me on Archives of Our Own now, at the same username @WillowRose99.

FINALLY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, this book will be going through some big changes in the next couple of days and weeks. Instead of writing for just Jonathan, I've decided to start writing for Steve and Nancy also. This is due to really being limited with ideas for Jonathan, and I've always loved Steve and Nancy as their own characters too. So, soon you see pieces for all three characters being published, a cover change, description change and some new formatting.

DISCLAIMER- I will not be writing for Billy, but if you really really want a piece with the kids, like El, Max, Will, Mike, Dustin and Lucas, I will do them on the basis that they fit these criteria- the plot is unique and not something that's done over and over again, and it's sibling or friend-based. I'm a 20-year-old, so you'll understand why I find writing romantic pieces for kids a bit uncomfortable. Thanks  

BUT, this does mean that REQUESTS ARE OPEN FOR JONATHAN, STEVE AND NANCY, which is something people have wanted for a while. If you do have a request, just drop it down below in the comments or in my DMS. And for those of you still waiting for your requests to be filled, I'm getting there.

Great, I think that's it in terms of news and important info. 

Thanks,

Will x