-First Encounter-

The red glow of the light was warm against your skin as you stepped into the photography room at Hawkins High

The red glow of the light was warm against your skin as you stepped into the photography room at Hawkins High. You smiled slightly to your self, watching as your brother dipped his film into the liquid, and pulled it out to hang on the peg line. He turned to face you, a smile tugging at his lips as he wipes his hands on an old towel/

But something behind you caught his attention, the wooden door to the room swinging open, and a tall, slightly built teen walked in, camera around neck.  He smiled softly, his eyes looking up from under his light brown hair. He gently pushed past you to get to the liquid tubs, pulling out rolls of film to develop. 

"Ah, Jonathan, someone I want you to meet. This is my sister Y/N." You smiled gently, earning another grin from the teen, as your brother introduced you. |Y/N this is Jonathan Byers."

You nod, watching again as Jonathan pushed the film into the liquid, then hanging it up on the line to dry. About an hour later, full of endless talking and Jonathan's eyes on you the whole time, your brother led you out to your shared car.

"He was nice." You say, waiting for your brother to unlock the door. He nods, opening it. 

"He likes you." You smile briefly before driving home, the Byers boy's eyes never leaving your mind.

-----------------------------------------------------

First little piece up, simple and not to long. Hope you readers are enjoying these little things so far.

Will x