-First Kiss-

"Jonathan, where are we going?" He smiled back at you, his hand gripping yours tight as he pulled you through the woods

"Just come on. It'll be fun. I promise." He pulls you further, feet crunching the autumn leaves that covered the forest floor. You nod to him, smiling slightly at the sudden mood change of the boy. And suddenly he stops. A grin covers his face, eyes sparking with joy and a hand brushing back his lanky hair.

Before you stood a wooden structure, no bigger than a large truck. With a tarp covering the door, and paint splattered over the wood, you couldn't help but smile at what you saw. It looked so innocent, so home made. With so much love and hope put into the little hide out, you weren't surprised when you saw the same emotions on Jonathan's face.

You wrapped an arm around his waist, leaning into him with a small smile still on your face. 

"I helped make it for Will, somewhere he can go when he just want's to...hide...you know?" He rubbed the back of his neck, looking down slightly.

"Well, I think it's great Jonathan. I think Will's lucky to have you as a big brother." You looked up at him, squeezing his hand gently, making him look at you, his eyes shining. Slowly he leaned closer, and the breath in your throat hitched slightly. You could see everything in clear perfect view, his eye lashes fluttering, the little specks of colour in his eyes, the feint pink in his lips.

And then it happened. He kissed you. His lips were on yours, delicate, and slightly rough. However, it was over quickly, him pulling away and turning around to face the trees.

"Sorry, uh. I don't really know what came over me." He shoved his hands in his pockets, his body slumping slightly. 

"Jonathan-"

"Yeah, I know. I'll leave yo-" You stopped him, pulling on his denim jacket sleeve, and turning him around. 

"Kiss me again." You blurted, making his eyes go wide and cheeks turn red. He shook his head slightly, looking down again, until your hand took his from his pocket. He didn't argue this time, taking a small breath, before leaning in with his hands holding your face gently, your hands fisting his shirt and pulling him closer. The kiss was somewhat shy at the start, but soon enough the two of you were gasping for breath and pulling away. 

"Wow. I regret wanting to leave now." You chuckled slightly, making him smile as his arms wrapped around your waist. 

"Well, you didn't let me react to you kissing me. Took me a little by surprise." You leaned into his, hands on his chest, pushing your body closer to his.

"Can I kiss you properly this time?"

"Please." 

And with that one word, a smile lit up his face, and he pushed the hair away from you face, kissing you hard and fast, bringing out a gasp from you, followed by a sigh of relief.

And there the two of you stood, lips locked and hands trailing bodies. Hair messy and cheeks red, in the cold and windy woods that wood soon turn into a nightmare.

----------------------------------------

Another 'First' thing for this series. Really enjoying this, so would love some other first ideas.

Thanks

Will x