-Hating You-

"I can't believe we're fighting about this." He shook his head with a look of disgust and loss in his eyes, leaning against the brick wall as you stood in front of him. 

"I can't do this anymore, the running from people, the hiding, the monsters. I'm not like you or the kids or anyone else, I'm not strong enough." You brushed a hand through your hair as you turned away from him, staring at the graffiti covered wall of the old milk shop. You heard him huff, before the sound of his footsteps coming closer. He tried to place his hand on your harm, a comforting touch that you dodged away instantly. "No, don't Jonathan. Don't try and make everything better like you always do. This is not how it's going to go this time." You pushed your self away from him, storming to the other side of the ally way.

"Then how can I fix this? Tell me, Y/N please." You shook your head, picking up your back pack from the dirty ground and swinging it over your shoulder. 

"There is nothing you can do Jonathan. Nothing. Just leave me alone." You tried to walk away for a moment, wanting to leave the boy in the ally way and still continue on with your dignity but his words stopped you.

"So what, I'm now just this thing you can pick up and play with for a bit, before you leave me in the dust? You're going to treat me like everyone else? As if you haven't just spent the last year in a relationship with me?" You could hear his voice rising, and all you could imagine was the look on his face, made up of betrayal and loss and a broken sense of love. You knew if you turned back to look at him, you would crumble into the ground beneath you and you would want to take back every word you had ever said in the last then minutes, but you couldn't, not this time.

"I'm sorry Jonathan, but this time me leaving is for your own good. You won't have to worry about me for once." And then you stepped out onto the street, not sparing a glance for the boy who stood alone in a moment of shock, for the girl he loved had just crushed his heart and spat it out for his 'own good'. And he hated every moment of it, but isn't that how relationships go?

__________________

How do I get a guy I like to like me back????
Actual advice needed.