Bathroom Thrills | Steve Harrington

AN- This is a smut one shot so if that is not your thing, please scroll on! However, if it is your thing, enjoy! Feel free to send in some prompts from the list down below!

Smut prompt list:

WARNINGS: 18+, smut, female penetration, protected sex.

Prompts: 15. "Are you sure? Once we start, I might not be able to stop." 17. "Oh my god, do that again." 49. Bathroom. 93. Just sex ;)

It was always easy with Steve, neither of you had to try and make it work, pushing against things that wouldn't budge. Instead what the two of you had was so simple that neither of you wanted to change it. It was like a constant flow, the both of you constantly understanding what the other one needed, how the other person's body worked and how it reacted when it was pushed to the edge.

Tonight it was no different because Steve knew exactly where to kiss on your neck and press his hands against your skin while the both of you stood in the bathroom of Family Video. With the door locked and the store empty, Steve couldn't resist touching you, pulling you to him and sliding a hand right into your panties under your skirt, fumbling slightly with the material that bunched around your hips.

You had been teasing him the whole day, wearing your shirt skirt knowing it would rile him up, brushing your hands against his groin whenever you got a chance, pressing your lips to his neck and jaw when no one was around. And finally, once the store had closed and all the other staff had left for him to close up, he'd had enough. He was grabbing your hand as soon as he locked the doors and pulled the inside blinds down, tugging you to the small staff bathroom in the back of the building, his hands sliding under your shirt and skirt to just touch your skin, to feel your warmth.

"I swear to god, Y/N. I never thought you could be this needy, touching me all day, can't keep your hands to yourself can you baby?" You moaned loudly as he sucked a mark above your breast as he finally got your shirt off, and all he could do was smirk as he pulled his lips away from your skin.

"Please Steve, no teasing tonight, I just want you to fuck me, now." He groaned at your words, breathing heavily against your skin as he tried to undo his belt and pull down his pants and boxers, bottom lip between his teeth as he watched you drop your underwear.

"Are you sure? Once we start, I might not be able to stop." He grabbed your hips with his hands, pulling you against him and pressing his lips to your neck for a moment as you tried to respond.

"Trust me, Steve, I'm counting on you not to stop until we cum." You kissed him then, messy and rough and how the both of you exactly needed it at this moment in time. Pulling a condom packet from his wallet, he put the condom on and turned to you.

"Turn around baby, bend over the counter for me." You did as you were told, and for a moment Steve could only stare at you, the top half of your body bent over the bathroom counter with your feet still against the ground and your thighs glistening.

He moved forward, lining up his cock and pushing in gently, the both of you moaning loudly as he hit that spot straight away, sinking into you and clasping one of your hands in his. He bent over you and kissed up your shoulders before you were urging him to move. And move he did, thrusting his hips back before pounding them back into yours, your body lurching forward with the force. Steve had you seeing stars already, and as he kept thrusting at a brutal pace, you couldn't trap the moans that threatened to spill.

One thrust was so perfect though, so delicately angled, so hard and fast that it had your eyes rolling into the back of your head as you clenched your fists.

"Oh my god, do that again. Fuck Steve, gonna make me cum soon." He grinned into your warm skin as he picked up his pace, his thrusts nearly making you dizzy as one of his hands came down to press against your clit, fingers pressing inside you slightly.

"Go ahead baby, I'm so close. Can't wait too much longer." His fingers drew circles over your sensitive bundle of nerves, and soon your legs were shaking against his, and you were suddenly glad his hands were pressing your hips down so hard because if they weren't, you surely would have fallen off the bathroom bench already. With the mixture of his intense thrusts, the loud sounds of his moaning, his fingers against your clit, you were in heaven, and soon you were cumming, moaning out his name as you breathed heavily.

Steve was cumming with you too, his groans loud near your ear. He held you close as the both of you started to come down from your highs, holding your hand tightly as he kissed your neck lovingly. For a moment he counted himself so lucky, so god damn honoured to be the man to hold your body, to feel you wither against him as he gently pulled out. And he held you as you collapsed against the counter on shaky legs, leaning your head against his chest as he let out a soft breath of air.

"You know what, when you told me you got a job here, I never imagined you fucking me in the staff bathroom." He laughed at your remark, kissing the top of your head as he moved away to grab some paper towel to clean the both of you up, dispose of the condom and pull your clothes back on.

"Oh really? Because that was the first thing I thought of when you visited me here for the first time." You snorted then, cheeks blushing red as he responded to you, and all you could do was roll your eyes and lean up to kiss him gently, a sweet smile covering his lips as you pulled away.

"Come on Harrington, as much as I love the bathroom of the video store, I love your bed at home more." And with that, you were pulling him out of the building, locking the store doors behind you and heading home, for even more fun.