-First Fight-

Shouting

Shouting. That's all you could hear. His voice surrounded you, booming and without a hint of sympathy or love. You looked over to him, his hands covering his face as he huffed. 

You were glad you couldn't see his eyes at that moment, knowing that they would be filled with pain and anger. And you knew this, because that was exactly what you felt. Angry, and hurt, pushed aside for someone better.

"I don't know what I've done. How have I made you so mad?" He threw his hands up in frustration, groaning.

"Oh really? How about all the times you've probably fucked Timothy?" You looked at him, shocked. Mouth opening and closing like a gasping fish out of water. Your hands clenched, and you turned away from him. "So it is true. You know, I wasn't really surprised when Monica told me. I guess I was just a fool, why the hell would I think you actually wanted to be with me."

"How dare you, Jonathan Byers. I never liked Timothy. I can't stand him. He was the one who kept wanting to talk, he's the one who kept asking me on date. But yeah sure, to you all I care about is the sex." You grabbed your bag quickly, before yanking his bed room door open and rushing out of the house. 

He heard your car rumble, listening to you drive out into the night, before he slumped onto his bed. With head in his hands, he rammed the heel of his palms into his eyes, trying to stop himself crying. He choked back a sob, before clutching an old dog eared book and throwing it against the wall in front of him. 

He wanted to take back his words, wanting to swallow them back into his mouth, but he knew he couldn't. Falling back against his mattress, he heard footsteps shuffle over to him.

"What happened?" He looked up to see Will, concern painted over his face as he fell back next to his brother.

"I accused her of cheating. People kept telling me that she was having sex with Timothy, and it made sense in my mind because she kept bailing on study dates or refusing me when I offered to drive her home." He swallowed the lump in his throat again, waiting for Will to say something.

"I get why she was angry. Maybe if you just try and explain to her why you thought that. But just don't mention the sex, I don't think that goes down well with girls."

He smirked at his younger brother, who looked somewhat guilty.

"I'll talk to her tomorrow when I see her at school. I'll let her calm down first." Will nodded, letting out a sigh.

"I hate when mum and you aren't happy." 

"I know you do Will, but it doesn't last long. Now tell me how you insulted a girl. Who was it? Anne Leslie?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

He walked towards your locker, waiting for you to come and put some books away. He rested against the blue metal, hands shoved into his  denim jacket pockets. And then he saw you, head down, moving through the crowd of students. Your arms clutched your school books close to your chest, as you finally made it to your locker, only at that moment noticing Jonathan.

He stood up straighter, eyes fixing on your figure as you unlocked the locker and pushed your books in. He kept watching you, wanting to say something, but wanting to wait till the right moment.

"I'm sorry." He blurted, instantly groaning a little at his lack of self control. You stopped trying to get your books out, waiting for him to continue. "I know what I said was wrong, and you should definitely hate me for that, and I'm not going to try and excuse what I said, because there really is no excuse." 

You turned to him at that moment, the corner of your mouth picking up a small bit and your arms crossed in front of your chest.

"I just want to make a promise instead. That no matter what, I'll hear your side of the story first before deciding. I hated putting you through that, and I know I had no right to decide that, and I'm so stupid for listening to other people in this shitty school before my own girlfriend."

You stopped listening at that point, moving to place your hands on his shoulders, looking up to him as he kept talking. Finally he stopped, realizing that you weren't listening, and instead placed his hands on your hips.

"I'm sorry for over reacting. I just had a bad day, and with all the rumors going around school, I couldn't keep my head at that moment." You looked up to him, seeing a smile on his face, as the two of you stood there in the now empty hall. 

"Well now that's out of the way, any chance you would finally kiss me hello?" You asked with a cheeky smile, earning a laugh from the boy in front of you.

"Definitely." With that he leaned down, hands gripping your waist tighter before placing his lips on yours, you smiling into the kiss. Your hand moved up to run through his hair, earning a smile form him as he pulled away.

"Feeling less guilty now?" 

"Definitly. Oh, but guess who feels more guilty."

And with that, the two of you moved towards his car, ready to go home and leave all your troubles behind in the empty halls of the school, him telling you about Will and his struggles with the female sex, and you laughing along at his outrageous story.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so sorry I've left this book for so long, I've been focusing on my The 100 preferences and imagines book.

I'm quite enjoying my little 'first series', so if anyone has any ideas of what 'first' to do, it would be greatly appreciated.

Vote if you enjoyed this one, and I hope you enjoy what else is to come.

Thanks

Will x