-First Date-

After saving for weeks, Jonathan finally had the amount of money needed to take you on your first date with him. You had waited for nearly 1 and a half months to go on a date together. But finally on a Friday afternoon, as you were packing your backpack with homework to do, Jonathan approached you holding two blue tickets in his hand.

"I got some tickets to that movie you wanted to see, tonight if your free?" You smiled at him, swinging your bag over your shoulder and shutting your locker. "I mean, I know you've waited for ages, and I completely understand if you don't want to go, I just thought-." He cuts him self off, his cheeks flushing red as you put a hand on his arm.

"I would love to go Jonathan." He looked back up at you, his smile growing. "How about 7 o'clock?" You ask, as he nods.

"I'll pick you up." And with that you nod back to him, leaning up and pressing a kiss to his cheek, before walking away to go home and get ready. As 7 o'clock crept closer, you hurried around your room, pulling out clothes and shoes. Your hair and very little make up was done, but you still had no idea what to wear. You started to panic, the minutes closing in, when you decided to call Nancy, noticing you still had a good 45 minutes. 

After she arrived, you pulled her up to your bedroom, pushing her towards your wardrobe. She smirked, looking back at you. 

"Now, we want something classy, but still relaxed. It's only a movie." You nod, as she steps towards your clothes, pulling out certain pieces and giving them a once over. After 5 minutes of nervously checking your watch, she pulls out some clothes with a triumphant grin. 

She ushers you to get ready, and you pull on a denim jacket over a white shirt, and a small plain skirt. She passes you your watch to put on, and a small necklace which was your favourite.

The door bell rings, and you gasp, noticing the time. You look to Nancy and she smiles at you, pushing you out the door. 

Jonathan stands before you, keys in hand and a shy smile on his face. Dressed in a plain white tee, denim jacket and jeans, he looks to you, and his smile widens. He offers you his hand, slowly leading you to the beat up car. Opening the door for you and helping you inside, he quickly goes over to the other side and turns the car on. He pulls out and starts driving. The ride is silent, the both of you to nervous to speak, which you find strange. The two of you had been talking non- stop, from the time he first asked you out to now. But now everything was quiet, and honestly, you liked it. It was a comfortable silence, where you didn't need to speak or have music playing to make the space less weird. 

You pull up to the movies, and he comes round and opens the door for you again, grabbing your hand as you walk into the cinema. You smile gently, settling down to watch the film, and as the minutes pass, you feel his arm move around the back of your head, wrapping it around your shoulders. You giggle slightly, leaning back and kissing his cheek, earning a warm blush to spread across his cheeks.

The movie finishes, and Jonathan leads you back to his car. You both get in, but he doesn't start to drive. Instead he turns to face you, He starts talking, saying he's happy you went on the date with him, how he's really liked you for ages, but all you can see is his lips. And his eyes, cheeks, face. 

You lean in to kiss him, arm sliding up to cup his cheek, as he melts into the kiss and places his hands on your waist. He's gentle, but firm, as if you were a dream, about to disappear as soon as he wakes. You both pull away, you looking down slightly, blushing at your rash decision.

"I think this has been a pretty good first date." He looks over to you, and you smile back, lacing your hand in his. 

And with that he drives you home, leaving him with one small kiss at the door, and a promise to call him the next day.

---------------------------------------------

There you are my loves, sorry for the wait. Been stressed with school and all that jazz.

Will x