OT7

"Good job, guys! That was awesome!", RM congratulated the members after watching their VMA performance.

"Wow! Taehyungie and Jiminie are trending as expected. US locals are asking what's the name of the guys in blue suit and in grey vest.", Hobi announced.

Tae tried to play it cool by staying seated, legs spread wide, face blank. "Oh, really?"

But he couldn't keep the facade and his famous boxy smile lit up his whole face as he took out his phone to see if Hobi's telling the truth. Jimin, meanwhile, blushed and hid behind his sweater paws as the rest of the guys and staff continued to tease him.

"So, you just won 4 awards this morning. How does it feel?", manager-nim asked the boys.

Jin chuckled.

"Wow! Manager-nim, you sound like a legit interviewer.", he then turned to Bangtan noona who's always ready with her video camera. "But to answer your question, it feels really good. We couldn't have done it without the ARMYs who persistently voted for us. Thank you, ARMY! Worldwide Handsome loves you!"

The eldest finished with his signature flying kiss and finger hearts. The rest of the boys are doing their own personal messages with their respective cameras. Their mini speeches will be included in the next Bangtan Episode that will focus on their VMA performance. Once everyone's done and settled down, manager-nim again called for everyone's attention.

"Okay, your schedule for the day is already given to you. I just want to confirm where are you going after you're done so that we can direct your drivers early. Your dorm or your individual apartments?"

Everyone answered that they'll be going home to their own apartments except for Jimin who still stays at the dorm full time.

"Jungkookie, why don't you go home with me tonight? We always share a car anyway. Let's play computer games and order lamb skewers and drink soju to celebrate.", Jimin asked their maknae.

"Uhm... I don't know, Jimin hyung. You'll finish earlier than me today. Are you sure you want to wait for me? I can just take an uber to my apartment."

"Don't be silly, JK! I'll wait for you. Unless you already have another plan for today?", Jimin asked Jungkook while giving him his puppy dog eyes and cute pout.

"Aish, this hyung! Okay. But the food's your treat.", the youngest replied, smiling.

"Okay!", Jimin replied giving Jungkook a crushing hug before skipping away. Jungkook retaliated by swatting his hyung's butt making everyone within hearing distance laugh at their cute antics. The rest of the hyungs went on to their respective engagements and left Bighit's artist room.

*****

"Hyung, let's go!", Jungkook jumped at a sleeping Jimin on the couch of their artist lounge. He just finished recording a song for JJK1 and he's in good spirits after being praised by their senior producer, PDogg.

"Huh? Uh, okay, Kook. Let's go.", Jimin answered as he stood up and gathered his things. Jungkook laughed at Jimin's puffy face, messy hair and groggy voice.

"Are you sure you're already awake, hyung? It seems you're still dreaming. Why are you even sleeping in here, anyway? You know the company forbids it.", the maknae teased.

"Hush! Don't tell on me. Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung already left so I couldn't crash in their studio. Hobi hyung's busy practicing in the dance studio so I didn't bother asking if I can stay in his studio anymore.", the baby mochi explained.

"Huh? Rapmon hyung and Suga hyung left the company already? That's a first. They usually stay until the wee hours of morning.", JK mused. Jimin just shrugged and proceeded to leave the room. JK snapped out of his trance and jogged after his hyung.