Just a Little Sewage

A/N- Sorry about the chapter being so short, the next one will be longer I promise! Also 200 reads?!?! Thank y'all so much!
Also thank you OsitaBear26 for giving me writing advice! I really appreciate it!
On to the story!!!

The 4 girls, the turtles, and Vern were all currently sliding down a sewer pipe. Charlotte and Vern were in Leo's arms, Raven was in Raph's, Abby was in Mikey's, and Alexis was in Donnies.

After a few seconds of sliding, Raven began to cough and sputter.

"You doin alright shorty?" Asks Raph with a raised eyebrow.

"What is this water? It's so nasty!" Raven coughed out.

"Oh darling it's just a little sewage." Commented Alexis with a smirk.

Raven screeched and rubbed her face vigorously. "I GOT POO WATER ON MY FACE?"

"It'll be ok Ray! I heard it's good for your pores!" Added Abby

Alexis laughed and looked at Donnies watch. "It looks like he's on top of sacks tower."

"If that's where he's releasing the toxin from..." started Leo

"It's gonna poison the whole city!" Finished Charlotte

"We need to-"

They were all interrupted by each other screaming when they glided mid air and landed on another pipe.

After a few more seconds of sliding they all landed on the floor of the building.

Leo places down Charlotte and Vern and starts to speak. "Alright. We're gonna go to the top of the tower and try to take down Shredder. Girls, Vern, get outta here. Get to a safe distance."

Charlotte shook her head. "No, we can go get our hands on the ooze as a contingency plan just in case... well you know.." she trailed off.

Raph scoffs at her. "Thanks for the vote of confidence."

Leo then steps up and speaks to Charlotte. "If we don't make it, get the mutagen to master Splinter. It could save his life."

Charlotte frowned and placed a cold hand on his plastron. Her touch made him shiver a bit and she giggled at that.

"You're gonna make it Leo. You have to! I mean...you guys are the Ninja Mutant Turtle Teenagers!"

"I still don't like the way that sounds." Commented Abby and Raven nodded in agreement.

Charlotte rolled her eyes and faced Alexis and Vern. "Come on guys let's go!"

The three of them take off while Abby and Raven stay with the turtles. Raph raises an eyebrow at this.

"Ain't y'all going with them?"

Raven shakes her head no. "We're gonna help you guys."

Abby then speaks up. "Yeah! We can help defeat shredder while D stops the countdown!"

"Dudette I don't think that's such a great idea..." Mikey started

Raph was about to agree, but Leo interrupted him.

"Well come on! We don't have any time to lose!"

As soon as Leo said that they all took off towards the direction of the elevator.